Search results

1. B

D 1 106 Final

LOL. He’s not my guy. The only thing I know about the kid is that he’s the Champ. The University of Michigan football team are Cheaters, not because they won anything- but because they cheated. Bickerton won- he’s the Champ. Michigan football cheated- they are Cheaters. It’s not as hard to...
  2. B

D 1 106 Final

Do you know what they call a kid that wins a championship on a controversial call? “Champ!” Do you know what they call people who complain about the result? Me neither because it’s irrelevant.
  3. B

Region 1: #1 Lakewood St. Edward vs #6 Medina

So you’re not done? Even when you say it in bold. Cheater.
  4. B

Region 1: #1 Lakewood St. Edward vs #6 Medina

That’s exactly what I’d say too if I was an unethical fan of a cheating football program. Cheaters
  5. B

Hudson vs. Walsh at Ravenna

Hudson is ND. Only because if someone has to win, I prefer it to be them.
  6. B

Hudson vs. Walsh at Ravenna

This is the HS version of the Cheaters up north v Notre Dame. I'm just sad someone has to win.
  7. B

Brooklyn High School HC resigns

I actually think that's well done. It humanized his client and at the same time challenges the accusers and their sense of decency and justice. Mercy and grace are important components of most religions. And, it's the lawyer's words so Peter can be a target. He's more aggressive in public...
  8. B

Brooklyn High School HC resigns

PP knows his stuff. What he says on Twitter is not the same as offering evidence in court.
  9. B

2023 district performances at state

Agreed. For example, I’d say Hoover had at least 6 at 157 that would’ve placed. The 4 that went finished 2-5.