Search results

1. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

@Raylan Givens, under the alias of Jack Klompus, will resign as the Mayor of Rittman and become our Del Boca Vista Board President in a ruthless coup that overthrows El Presidente Morty.
  2. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

Because it says it right in the middle of the photo.
  3. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

They aptly named the road that the sewage treatment plant is on - Morning Star Drive.
  4. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

Interesting note here, I was on those Manchester Suburban Youth League pee-wee teams back in the day. I graduated from Manchester in 1979, so I would have played the varsity level of pee-wee in 1974. Manchester was SYL champs at least 4 years in a row back then. I expect we may have possibly...
  5. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

The press box is now installed at Manchester's new stadium, I'll have to get a photo later. I did get a glimpse of the visitors bleachers, might be why there's extra standing room along the fence.
  6. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

For some reason I'm thinking this is the potential identity.
  7. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

How about some Hanson Brothers tuffness for a Friday.
  8. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

This is a great comment. The new stadium will also be an interesting social experiment, as in where will people sit or stand, sort of like what pew will they sit in at church. One prime standing spot will be on the east end, near the locker rooms and concession stand. That'll be a great spot to...
  9. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

Manchester's home stands are still under construction - doesn't seem like much done in the past week. The stands extend to the 20 yard lines. Visitor stands not started (except the pilings are in). At the east end of the field, a portion of the current high school is being renovated to house the...
  10. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

I don't know of what specifics you speak, but I can say that it would not have happened in prior years because, prior to the new school construction, the band had their own practice field directly behind the school. In the summer of 2022, that band practice field got wiped out for the new...
  11. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

Early in my career, I had a boss that said I should be very concerned if he did NOT have expectations of me because that meant he had no confidence in me, that I was dead to him and that he had no use of me. On the flip side, for the expectations he had of me, I needed to let him know what...
  12. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

I'd rather have high expectations in life than just hope to get by. The right mindset precedes success. I never want to expect to just be average.
  13. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

I can see old Lee, reading the teleprompter to announce his pick for the game, it'd be something like this "I'm gonna take the scarlet and gray, Ohio State, pause, put on Buckeye head gear."
  14. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

As they should.
  15. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

So what should Manchester expect? All we've heard from the Northwest crowd is how lucky we are to have the Northwest alum and we don't deserve him. Now don't be mistaken, I've firmly stated I support him and think he did a good job in his first year. The reality is that team was very close to...
  16. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

At least the mirror caught her good side.
  17. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

The field you are describing is the old Manchester A's field, behind the middle school. That small football field before the baseball field is the middle school's football field, it's rough. It will be home for Panther baseball until (and money has to become available) a new baseball field can...
  18. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

The baseball field is a casualty in the new building efforts. First, the field last used in the 2022 season (directly behind the current high school) has become the site for the new high school building, so that meant a new long term solution was needed. The plan was for a new baseball field to...
  19. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

Construction began this week on the home side bleachers (home fans will be looking south from those bleachers) at the new James R. France Stadium in Manchester. Things are looking good at the new place, lots of work to still be completed in the next 4 months. The new high school building is also...
  20. 7

#PACtion™ 2024

Looks like MSM fake news to me.