Search results

1. H

What is going on in Sandusky?

Anyone have any clue what’s going on out there?
  2. H

Strongsville's Lou Cirino is Out

So does anyone know what happened to rising coaching star Scott Miller? Did Trusnik retain him?
  3. H

I mentioned him earlier as well. Strongsville people, who do you guys see as real possibilities for this job?
  4. H

Coaching Pay

I find it interesting that they don't have a HC contract listed here. Assuming that is paid fully through the boosters?
  5. H

you make it sound like he was there for 1 season. 7 seasons of mediocre football and then the HOF incident. I don't know how much better he could have done on the field, but if you're of the opinion that they should be- he wasn't getting it done
  6. H

They could have the guy on staff. QB coach, Scott Miller. Rose up the ranks at Padua, moved to Strongsville and joined the staff. Plus, as PDC said- Strongsville is a dead end now. Maybe his Private background helps in keeping talent?
  7. H

Massillon Tigers 2023 State Champions

Congrats to Coach Moore on his 17-0 season!
  8. H

Cle Hts- Euclid game to have limited attendance.

To be fair, I think this is more of a Euclid issue than Heights. They haven't had an issue with hosting a home game yet this year. Euclid brought this all on when they moved their game to Brunswick (which was the right call if it was an unsafe environment). Unfortunately, if that's the case...
  9. H

2023 Benedictine Football

Trinity used to use Independence's field and currently rents Cuyahoga Heights
  10. H

Week 6 : Strongsville (3-2) @ Cleveland Heights (4-1)

Heights can name their score.
  11. H

Is Strongsville looking for a new head football coach ??

According to the coach's twitter, he's pretty into politics. Maybe he can run this November!
  12. H

He was. From my understanding, he's a hothead parent and that came out over a situation with another parent and their kids. Really changed my view- had seen he was moving up the staff there prior to that.
  13. H

Spent some time at Padua as an assistant. Their QB has amazing potential. Would definitely want someone who knows what they're doing to be there mentoring him. Don't believe he was ever running that room there.
  14. H

IUDOGS: 2022 - 2023 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Can't hold out for that and be behind the 8-ball on teaching searches. Lots of positions already filled/being filled currently.
  15. H

2023 Benedictine Football

Welcome back, Coach.
  16. H

He did. There was an article posted in the local paper even. https://chroniclet.com/news/341348/hs-football-brian-fox-pulls-stunner-leaves-ec-to-coach-elyria/#:~:text=ELYRIA%20%E2%80%94%20Brian%20Fox%20is%20staying,The%20Chronicle%2DTelegram%20confirmed%20Tuesday.
  17. H

Anyone hear anything about the Lakewood job? Coach Thome left for Amherst in December and haven't seen/heard anything since. He seemed to have had some positive momentum going there.