Search results

1. H

2024 VASJ Vikings Football **Official Thread**

If he l\has and still does live in Euclid and went to vasj from 8th to 9th grade, he could transfer back to his home district without exception! Didn't ask for his damn address, MY God!
  2. H

I think he us asking where he lives, we know you can come in grade 9, but doesn’t he live in Euclid?
  3. H

Based on just talent they should be 9-1.
  4. H

All they need is 24 hr a day QB, center, RB exchange drills!
  5. H

If Tom were coaching this talent they would have had at least one title by now!
  6. H

Fbrox is 100% on point, saw it first hand at Chanel.
  7. H

SVSM Irish 2024

The new coach never even contact him at all, very short sighted!
  8. H

High schools that you remember from years ago that no longer exist

Not to long ago 2012-13, St Peter Chanel, great BB program over the years, 26-0 title 98-99! Also great wrestling 6-7 state titles 3 different div's one title 15-0 in Football 2001
  9. H

2024 Schedules - Division III

Aurora, has softened their schedule for sure LW ??? come on?
  10. H

SVSM Irish 2024

Steve spurrier 10 yrs nfl Cant make chicken soup out of chicken droppings Has more to do with the qb talent a kid has before going to college Miami claims to be qb U Probably due to Gary Stevens from neo Old Latin guy But this thread is really about what posters feel about the coaching hire and...
  11. H

SVSM Irish 2024

Adds to the conversation, yes. But critical thinking minus personal bias are ok, still don't think it will aid in predicting the success or failure of this new coach and program. No question Dion Sanders' heart is in the right place, even he is learning on the run!
  12. H

SVSM Irish 2024

Great background! The only problem is I don't see how critical thinking can be used yet, not enough valid factual information and facts historically, like trying to solve an algebraic expression with 15 variables an you only know 2 today?? Not winning an analogy was against Clark.
  13. H

Greatest Game Ever?

Was 2005 the rubber bowl game?
  14. H

SVSM Irish 2024

$$$$$$$$$
  15. H

SVSM Irish 2024

Whos' on 1st, I don't know is on every reply now!
  16. H

SVSM Irish 2024

NOw that there is Funny!
  17. H

Wednesday Dec 20 Final Scores

Lutheran WEst??
  18. H

SVSM Irish 2024

Being a great player can also have the counter negative effect that they can really teach or explain how they did what they did, little on pass that "automatically" on to some 15-17 year old.
  19. H

Coaching Pay

Wow, looking for sympathy? Sorry but the quality of classrooms today is not what it was 30+ years ago!!!! Common Core has destroyed mathematics education in the US! Too much online textbooks and testing with no work shown any longer to evaluate if a student really understands how the answer was...
  20. H

SVSM Irish 2024

Football52. said: I think hiring Larlham might be a big mistake in my opinion I’m hearing nothing but positive things about the man. But in the words of Janet Jackson what has he done for us lately our offense regressed along with our defense how can he possibly bring us back to relevancy with...