Search results

1. W

Canton McKinley Football 2024

Because the interest in the McKinley program has been in a free fall for the last decade and they have lost 8 straight to their rivals. Mck fans are tired of getting on Yappi and having to read about the slow demise of McKinley football and the rise of Massillon football. If I were a Mck fan idk...
  2. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

What’s the word on Dematha?
  3. W

#PACtion™ 2024

Oh wow that’s cool, I did not realize that was who the teams were. Thanks for sharing.
  4. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

By skimming thru the roster I’m assuming it’s the size they have. Definitely some big boys
  5. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

I’ve heard more about outgoing than incoming, not what I was expecting after winning a state championship
  6. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

Next years class and a simple mistake?
  7. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

That’s okay, not everyone has the same interests as you. Personally, I have no plans on buying a ring. But if I went to a buddy’s house to watch a game or whatever the case may be, and he has a “fan” ring in a little case on his mantle, I’d certainly take a look at it. To each their own, but I...
  8. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

Some of you guys want things done like they were for the previous 53 years. I’ll trust what the guy that got us the ring is doing over what the last 7 coaches did. You either want the best for the program or you don’t. Playing 8 home games against local teams might be fun for the average fan...
  9. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

Not a good look? We are fans on an anonymous forum, who gives a s***, it’s the off-season.
  10. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

I didn’t see anyone say anything about wearing them around. Could simply be a piece of memorabilia stored on a shelf. If it’s not for you then keep moving.
  11. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

It’s official, yet to be announced, but the Tigers will be playing in Oregon week 1 at the Nike Kickoff Classic.
  12. W

2024 Federal League

Let it rip when you get a chance, if you don’t mind. Thank you @DaveDawg
  13. W

2024 Federal League

Does anyone have the data on coaches in the Fed as far as time with current school, wins and losses, fed titles, etc?
  14. W

2024 Federal League

What’s the status of Slates? Are there a certain amount of games he will need to win to return in 2025? If so, what do you think that number is? With that, which league coach has the hottest seat heading into 2024?
  15. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

Looks like Massillon has played less than 7 home games (regular season only) only 14 times in the last 73 years (Since 1951). *Once from 1978 to 2005 (1988). It’s been nearly 90 years since the Tigers have played just 5 home games (1935).
  16. W

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Yep, they should just return the trophy since they can’t score whatever arbitrary number you believe they need to score to be champs. Since that’s what matters instead of simply outscoring your opponent. What a moron lmao! 🤣
  17. W

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

I understand the bracket thing I meant how do they determine THAT lol. Just whatever they feel? Not that it really matters just curious…
  18. W

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

How is this determined?
  19. W

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

Lmao are you talking about the prodigy?
  20. W

WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

Will Memorial Stadium be the Tigers home for the next 2 weeks?