Search results

1. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

You guys always manage to figure things out. No offense, but I'm glad that RB graduated, that kid was a load! To Shoot's point, I believe it's wide open this year, could be the proverbial 5-way tie like a couple years back. Teams better cash in this year before Coventry dominates for the next...
  2. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

Agreed, but I'm sure they'll still get some defectors from the bulldogs up the road..... they still have that RB from there that is pretty talented, so I expect them to ride him for 30+ carries/game
  3. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

Could be, but this is the only Moose with real tuffness, RIP John Candy
  4. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

5. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

Alf was friggin gold, who doesn't miss the hay day of sitcoms.....
  6. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

I think I'm coming up on my one-year anniversary, had to go big LOL!
  7. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

In full support of the Western wear, I propose all PAC schools promote Western night in place of the white outs, camo nights, neon nights baby powder nights whatever else dumb a** stuff they do. I know this guy would approve.......
  8. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

As long as one of the siters isn't named "Boggs"
  9. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

10. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

What's everyone's take on this? Many a debate on the ye olde private vs. public. I think it was only a matter of time, not sure if other larger private schools will follow suite and if this is a step towards separating for playoffs...
  11. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

Your probably right about slightly higher cost for a horse vs. a T although I doubt it was enough to make or break the deal. My guess is they wanted a more clean, traditional look and there were not too many roadblocks with raising the funds for the project with more to come. As for the soccer...
  12. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

13. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

14. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

15. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

All boils down to a good blend of smarter not harder.... sometimes. We can all agree that any topic we know more now than we did then. That being said, there are things that stand the test of time and like I tell anyone complaining about not losing weight or being in shape, there still is no...
  16. Playoffs???

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

Almost complete at Tuslaw. Also, all new signage and redone press box. New scoreboard pending most likely for 2025. Much needed improvements and this was the last grass field in stark county if I'm not mistaken.......
  17. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

18. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

Thoughts from @cuyahogacuse or @CasualFan24 any chance you guys retain any PAC schools for a non-league football game after this season?
  19. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

Sadly, you're probably right, I'm sure PETA is monitoring us very closely to ensure proper treatment of our stuffed mascot
  20. Playoffs???

#PACtion™ 2024

Amen to that, although it won't make it in time for this year, 2025 likely to add a new scoreboard.