Search results

1. B

HOFV Update - More Good News!!

The existing rail being used here? I know a trolley from the downtown hotel to the HOFV has been in talks - going down third to the rail that runs north down by the old downtown ford. How many towns back in the day in Stark County had a trolley rail - Canton did, and I am pretty sure...
  2. B

#PACtion™ 2024

yugo - manual spell where i was delivering pizzas in a yugo thankful there weren't cameras on streets back then!!! Growing up watching the bandit - I relived those scenes and wouldn't you know it those yugos could do much of what was in those movies or at least I thought it could lol...
  3. B

Ex Tiger Coaching at Mckinley

Maybe those guys wanted to coach somewhere that doesn't have the kind of traditions that were exposed last summer in a particular indoor facility. Best advice for anyone staying in ttttrrrraaaaasssshhhillllon - wear a tight belt and suspenders. until next time keep swingin loons
  4. B

#PACtion™ 2024

That's just it A1 No list of interest has been published.....no announcement of target schools has been published. We all have made suggestions with valid reasoning for why School A would be a better fit than School B but nothing we all still just sit and wait. I don't see Springfield or...
  5. B

#PACtion™ 2024

The obvious "hitch" to any league is having an odd number and that pesky floating bye week. I never understood why the IVC didn't try to recruit to become an 8 and 8 team league when there are some obvious candidates close by. Sirpilla Aquinas is shall now be known by, is an obvious addition...
  6. B

#PACtion™ 2024

TOTAL TUFFNESS Personally my fav flick he was a part of was the old John Wayne "El Dorado".....and he did have parts in football movies "The Program" and "Brian's Song" which we all read the book and watched the movie. Caan actually bruised the ribs of the actor that played CARLOS (who in fact...
  7. B

#PACtion™ 2024

not many call it "gravy" but yes as a young guy if you running through the kitchen you might get collared and told "stir this nice and slow" Hopefully someone already cut the fresh bread so you could swipe a slice and dip just for a taste!!
  8. B

#PACtion™ 2024

due to a drive request by the better half I came by a smaller but still.....Bellstore in WACO just down from Wild Bill's Chicken and Pizza Smiths Market. Needless I was thunderstruck like young Michael upon seeing Apolonia for the first time. Just needed to make everyone aware PACtion™
  9. B

2024 Inter-Valley Conference Schedules and Discussion

Coach Taylor is a solid man. Thing about TV is they will support. If Coach can get some momo going the right way, and instead of losing a couple kids a year....when TV can reverse this trend and keep their kids and add a couple to the roster they will rise fast and the conversation will...
  10. B

#PACtion™ 2024

Even slipping to D3 I don't see Lake leaving the fed - and it is a topic that lands in the ballpark of the jokes about adding mogadore and kidron and lake chritstian to the pac (quite possibly STA and CCC would consider as well) Lake has a high level of participation. A very high level. The...
  11. B

#PACtion™ 2024

I think it is the opposite. I am willing to wager there are several HC and Assistant coaches that read this thread for the entertainment value it presents. Plus certain things we say may ruffle certain ones and that makes them tuffer!!!! PACtion™
  12. B

#PACtion™ 2024

PACtion™ is tuffness
  13. B

#PACtion™ 2024

Sir I was speaking about records and tenure in the PAC I am aware of the tenure at New Phila and I feel he was close twice near his end there where the team could have played deeper in the post season. (one year was a close one with Chardon, and the other the QB broke his arm in week 10), but...
  14. B

#PACtion™ 2024

PACtion™ 1. who is currently the longest tenured coach in PACtion™? 2. who is currently the winningest coach coaching in PACtion™? 3. who won more in head to head between Durbin or Wakefield? Wake beats Durbin in a no holds barred street fight easily. PACtion™ tuffness abound
  15. B

#PACtion™ 2024

I thought South had a youngster show promise They have the momo if winning last year got a couple more kids into the weight room look out
  16. B

2024 Inter-Valley Conference Schedules and Discussion

is anyone poised in the North division to challenge Malvern. Never thought I would see the day that Malvern would pull Minerva kids but here we are. At that division level 1 or 2 transfers that can contribute can make a big difference. just wondering if Stras is ready to push, if Newc...
  17. B

#PACtion™ 2024

Here is a question Didn't Poochie Snyder miss a couple quarters to getting his arm roughed up? Didn't a youngster come in and toss some TDs? Just wanting to start to gather what some teams will have coming back. Not sure who I like yet. PACtion™
  18. B

#PACtion™ 2024

heading to a tourney deal ....yes I did skip the K I did say those things. I forgot tho - I did buy a bag of Gold n Krisp - plain not that ruffled crap thanks for that reminder PACtion™
  19. B

#PACtion™ 2024

thought never crossed my mind however Rayland..... you may have just opened a can of worms for some folk on here and hey - don't take it personal - but I was a huge Boyd Crowder fan and even bigger Ava Crowder fan and how could you mess stuff up with Winona so bad?????
  20. B

#PACtion™ 2024

Pardon the interruption from your regularly scheduled yappi discussions about #PACtion™ football..... drove by a circle K just to stop at a Bellstores #PACtion™patronage is real this thread is nearing "cult" like status - when petitioned by current wife why I am not going to Circle K - I...