Search results

1. N

EBC Football 2023

Retired coach here. I get asked on a daily basis if I want to coach again. Almost all programs especially the struggling ones are looking for coaches. I wasn’t being cheeky. If someone has knowledge of the game and a passion to share it , they should.
  2. N

EBC Football 2023

Everyone on here should reach out to the Athletic Directors of their local schools and see if they can volunteer as coaches. If you aren’t part of the solution you’re part of the problem.
  3. N

Canton McKinley football program

Can a moderator please intervene on this thread !!!! This is ridiculous. People are posting about a variety of teams that wear orange and black but very little about Canton McKinley. If this was on another thread it would have been restricted by now.
  4. N

The O-fficial Alliance vs Marlington backyard brawl thread

That doesn’t quite make sense . Despite the fact the dukes of 1 more win they have less computer points. Alliance beat lake , no way Marlington can claim they have win like that. Can’t say Alliance has the record I’d have expected at this point but, I still think they are a more talented team...
  5. N

The O-fficial Alliance vs Marlington backyard brawl thread

I give the Aviators a slight edge in a shootout
  6. N

Is Canton GlenOak the most improved D-1 team in the state?

Settle Down Beavis!!!
  7. N

EBC Football 2023

What adjustments do you believe should have been made vs Carrollton? I didn’t see that game I’m just curious what the flyers strategy was vs condensed formations .
  8. N

#15, 2-6, "Control Own Destiny"...THE PLAYOFFS KINDA SUCK.

Yet no one cares that a zero win wrestler, basketball teams, soccer team , or any other OHSAA sport allows literally everyone into the post season.
  9. N

EBC Football 2023

That’s kinda surprising, Goodman has a pretty solid reputation as a very good offensive line coach.
  10. N

EBC Football 2023

Could you elaborate? I wasn’t at the game tonight,Offense or Defense?
  11. N

Greatest Coach in the History of each Stark County High School football program

Very true. You can effectively fit 8 seasons into 5 seasons now.
  12. N

Why do any of us care enough about a game played by plastic armored school children on artificial grass under man made sunlight? Because it interests us obviously. Why do people watch movies, read books, play games , etc…. ?
  13. N

I know this is controversial but is Nate Moore arguably better than Paul Brown? He does have more wins?
  14. N

It is my understanding that he is not interested. He is still a teacher in Louisville and certainly not “ toxic” . My kids love the guy.
  15. N

I would like everyone’s thoughts and input on this. Who is the best or most successful coach at every school in stark county. I am not going to include a list because I honestly don’t know enough about each school to do so. Please just offer a few suggestions and your reasons why. For Example...
  16. N

Hazing Incidents

I hate Massillon with the burning fire of 1000 suns but by that metric St.Thomas Aquinas is a more successful program than Massillon and that is just not a factually accurate statement. I’m a bulldog through and through but this thread is just ridiculous and isn’t even on topic at this point.
  17. N

2023 Massillon Football

Very true ,who was the last public to win a title in D1 or D2? I can’t remember off the top of my head.
  18. N

Who's going to be the new head Boys Basketball Coach at Canton McKinley

Superintendent can always motion to amend the agenda at the very beginning of a meeting. Little parliamentary procedure trick if you’re making an announcement or don’t want something public prior to a meeting.
  19. N

2023 Massillon Football

Do the Tigers have a shot at an OHSAA championship this year? Seems like they have a lot of the correct pieces in place to make a run? Should be an exciting season once again.
  20. N

Continued progress Hall of Fame Village

I don’t think he is kidding or he would not have asked the question. Please explain why it would be alarming for expenditures to exceed revenues while you are in the middle of construction? I’m not being contrite I would like your take on this.