Search results

1. M

Coaching Changes

4 state tourney appearances 1 chip. Uh, Rockhold is the best Trotwood coach. His record clearly qualifies him for that. Blanton should be fine. His kids on that JV team played wayyy different than the varsity. He will have some new coach hurdles but it's his time. I think the program is in...
  2. M

Coaching Changes

Recruiting who? Our best basketball was played with Trotwood kids. Stop. Rams underachieved last year big time. Should have made a deep run but Coach P was not healthy and they were not playing Trotwood bball. It hindered that program. Blanton steps in with a loaded young group and an...
  3. M

Positive Reflections

C These accomplishments will never get the respect they deserve.
  4. M

MVL 2023-24

I saw Troy play in Centerville last week. They got beat pretty good but I was impressed with the length positive attitudes of some of those guys out there. Are they young and is this kid one of them(young)? I don't know how the Troy faithful feel about the coach but one thing he did do was...
  5. M

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Heavy GCL sectional in Springfield this Friday.. Can CJ handle Trotwood?? Alter v. Carroll? Who wins, how do the teams match up?
  6. M

MVL 2023-24

Here and now. Not then. If we want to go back. Just check the Rams resume. It's all good man. How the Jackets do this year?
  7. M

MVL 2023-24

The Rams don't. They are good. Was just trying to help your teams get better. I'll comment again when an MVL squad gets to the at least the regional........Best of luck!
  8. M

MVL 2023-24

Of course they are not. Too much winning. Fairborn and WC were though. Goofy. Stay mediocre my friend.
  9. M

MVL 2023-24

Or let Trotwood back into the league. They will make everyone step their game up.. So goofy they are not in this conference.
  10. M

GWOC 2023-2024

I feel ya. Its cool.. I am just saying I watched t5 or 6 games this year and every time he dove on the floor or made a good pass or got emotional the crowd loved that stuff. The game has change but somethings stay the same. Politics and his talent, because he is talented, may play a role in...
  11. M

GWOC 2023-2024

Ahh. I disagree. I think Indiana will find a place for him for three years. That place loves kids like him. Scrappy, heady, tough, all the way back to Isiah. But hey we can say the transfer portal about anybody these days so you never know. Again it's my op. I wish him the best of luck.
  12. M

GWOC 2023-2024

I just watched the clips. Wayne struggled handling the ball pressure Trotwood put on them in the 4th quarter. To much fancy dribbling then plop, turnover... Make a move then get to the basket and try to score or dish. Don't quite understand what the coach was thinking by having all that...
  13. M

GWOC 2023-2024

Cupps is a generational leader. I will give him that. He was connected to his dad at the hip and having House and Powell on the perimeter did not hurt either. His game has transitioned to the college game well. He will be a 3 1/2 year starter that when its time for him to go, Assembly Hall...
  14. M

GWOC 2023-2024

Can anyone give a summary of the Trotwood/Wayne game last night. Had to work. Heard it was a good one. Is Trotwood the Real deal? Can Cranford carry the Warriors in the playoffs?
  15. M

Two Varsity Games in One Day

Why not go. Great experience for some kids that have never left Dayton. Good competition. Plus they day they played twice they went 1-1.
  16. M

Division 3 Region 12 playoff discussion

Wrong...
  17. M

Division 3 Region 12 playoff discussion

Horses are not the problem. The Rams have horses all over the field. Led by a QB that checks all the intangibles. Its the ability of Graham to be able to get these kids to believe and play together. This is the tornado/Covid group of seniors. Missed two years of traditional football and...
  18. M

Springfield (2-3) at Fairmont (3-2)

Question: What makes a head coach commit to an offense like Fairmont's? Other than maybe Hilliard Davidson, I believe several years back, has a school with an offense so one dimensional made a serious run at the big school level? A school with that many kids, those great facilities has to...
  19. M

Division III Football Poll - Week 4 (09/11/23)

Is Trotwood for for real?
  20. M

Trotwood-Madison (3-1) @ Withrow (3-1)

Trotwood has beat the former D1 state runner-up, couple playoff win Fairmont, playoff qualifier Alter and only gave up one offensive touchdown to Winton Woods. There schedule has been stout the first four games. A loss to St. X doesn't matter to them. I think the game will be evenly matched...