Search results

1. L

(UPDATED) Possible High Schools for Incoming Freshmen

Can he now worry about you worrying about him because hes worrying about somebodys son?
  2. L

St. Edward 2024-25

Yes some might even attend because they're Catholic.😃
  3. L

What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

The old "guns don't kill people, people kill people" argument is a real yawner. Its a yawner for me because its true and very easy to understand. Its a yawner for others because it true and conflicts with the view thats been crafted for them and they must do mental gymnastics to explain it...
  4. L

Its why they dont believe not just you dint believe. Their emotional state overides the truths and that leads to doing things the Church forbids. Its easier to not believe then to obey a rule, when your passion and emotions are involved. Why live with the guilt that you left your wife and...
  5. L

NFHS rule changes for 2024-25

Crimson is correct in addition a 3-1 lead in the 3rd will lead to more stalling as you can get hit 3xs before it has consequences,
  6. L

In the end PV1 you will ultimately leave because you dont believe the mass represents what it claims it represents. Now how you get to that conclusion may differ but most of the fall aways I know did so because of the churchs teaching on marriage ,sex and things associated with that area. But...
  7. L

Dont get me started on ex Catholics as Ive never met one that left the Church due to logic. On the other side Ive never met a convert that came into the Church purely off emotion.
  8. L

Folkstyle or Freestyle

I definitely dont want a push out rule in Folkstyle, as it will eliminate true scoring skills in favor of skills that require holding position and pushing to the edge. Last night the announcers said holding position much more than he should have to because thats what was happening during the...
  9. L

Folkstyle or Freestyle

What we find entertaining is subjective to each of us and that is a good reason why we shouldnt tamper too much with the Folkstyle rules. If we create a new rule such as the Summo rule it should be objective and not fluctuate to the desires of those in control. FS removing all par terre...
  10. L

Folkstyle or Freestyle

These trials were extremly boring and I had to turn them off and on multiple times hoping it was just that match but it was the whole thing. Winning a match by criteria because your opponent got put on the clock last and failed to score is close to the ball grab. The out of bounds call should...
  11. L

Folkstyle or Freestyle

Any sport that likes a ball grab then clinch should be automatically eliminated.😄
  12. L

Interesting Stats Requested

Delano D3 BLAZE D1 SHULAW D1 all pinned their way through bracket
  13. L

Interesting Stats Requested

Shulaw D2
  14. L

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

There are reasons for holding back, starting late or whatever you choose to do with your child and they are your choice. We react as programned when others do things outside the normal choices we've been conditioned to believe through our life. Somebody shatters the expectations of whats right...
  15. L

Questioning calls and Coaching Misconduct

Why did you get a D on this test Johnny? Mom the teacher doesnt like me. You can ask all my friends and they will tell you the same thing. Johnny do you do anything youre not suppossed to do? No mom I'm perfect in class, never disrupt, always focused, never late, study real hard and...
  16. L

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

Nutter might seat 12,500 ish and not sure it can get 10 mats. Dont think it had warm up area.
  17. L

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

Those that cant regulate themselves will always complain about things. Some of those people even have the nerve to blame all their massive injuries on how long the season is. They might do two a days all season long, make their kids wrestle every single event while cutting hard to make weight...
  18. L

One Division State Placers

Sometimes in the warm up room you can tell who is really undervaluing their opponents. Then before you know it youre in a real dog fight and the switch cant get turned on. Thats not a shock, thats humble pie served twice back to back. Everybody eats it at some point in a carreer.
  19. L

I think the officiating has been pretty darn good the last 4-5:years and I give them great grades and compliments over that time in person and on here. Theyve worked very hard to improve the overall quality and consistency of the calls all year. The associations have done an ecellent job...
  20. L

BTW, somebody can get 100% on the test but isnt physically or emotionally stable to officiate. Id rather have a guy get a 70% but be emotionally stable and not hungover or grouchy Saturday/Sunday morning. Go to bed after you coach or officiate instead of hitting the booze. The athletes and...