Search results

1. S

Dabo and Clemson

SOOO, you think Satan is PHENOMENAL? LOAT! LUCKIEST of ALL TIME!! TWO plays were the difference in Satan having only 5 natty's and UGA having the same number. And two MORE plays against UGA, and they would have SEVEN!
  2. S

Dabo and Clemson

This is just MEEE mind you BUT! Me thinks that ole Dabo, Dabo Do is stuck in pre portal times. At this writing, he has taken NO transfers into his program.
  3. S

Rumblings Ohio State Could Be Program That Used Catapult Footage

I should HOPE SO. NOW, if we could just help him figure out how to keep these lads from trying to remodel their brand-new sports cars around a long leaf yellow pine tree.
  4. S

Rumblings Ohio State Could Be Program That Used Catapult Footage

Wash yo MOUF OUT pilgrim! That's BLASHPHEMY I tell you! How dare you implicate the finest group of institutions on the planet! You COULD see some time out in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. S

Ohio State v Michigan

You can just win um over with a free bottle of POP! ***ROTFLMAO***
  6. S

Ohio State v Michigan

And WHOSE fault is THAT? SURELY with a third of the population of the United States. The Big Ten SHOULD be stellar at EVERY school.
  7. S

Ohio State v Michigan

What happened to, THIS may be the BEST D in Ohio State HISTORY? A DEEfense without run stopping ability HAS no defense!
  8. S

Do THE Ohio State Buckaroos make the college playoffs?

I realize that you're probably a young BUCK, no pun intended, BUT. You DO realize of course, that we DO live in a rather competitive environment. Who are YOUR rivals, PSU, the Fightin Leprechauns, and MEEEchigan? ***ROTFLMAO***Try going head to head with the North Avenue Trade School, Clemson...
  9. S

THAT'S because we didn't play in the BUSH LEAGUES in the NORTH of the SOUTH! TRY THESE of fer size and see if they float your boat, as to why we weren't very relevant. (FLORIDA under Spurrier, Tennessee under Majors and Fulmer. Bama under Da BEAR and Satan, HELLSU under McClendon, and Georgia...
  10. S

NEWS FLASH, that VERY EASY schedule WAS what did us in. We HAD Oklahomer on the schedule, but the NCAA said NOT so fast my friend. By the BY, try THESE on fer size. Florida, Tenn., MIZZZOU, Kentucky, Old Mississippi, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Alabama, and Texas.
  11. S

Nick Saban Retiring

How is Kirby potentially doing the deed at UGA, carrying on ANYTHING regarding Satan? After ALL, Nicky won with KIRBY'S DEEfense!
  12. S

Nick Saban Retiring

I have some tidings of great joy. It appears that Mike White has learned to spell BASKETBALL. Massive defections on the UGA roster. And what is left is NINE scholarship players, ALL FIVE STARS! And the inclusion of two MORE in the offing for 2025. Move over Kentucky, cause there is a new sheriff...
  13. S

Nick Saban Retiring

MAAAYBE Debore fits that bill.
  14. S

Florida State hit with sanctions

UGA may implement a new drivers Ed program for all football participants.
  15. S

Ohio State Football 2024

After you boys watch Eddrick Houston for a bit. Be sure to say your prayers and tell God thank you for sparing your O from having to defend him on the edge. He grew up forty miles from Sanford Stadium in Athens.
  16. S

Ohio State Football 2024

SOOOO, what you are saying is, that when OSU and UGA meet, the final score will be 3-2? Because prognosticators are predicting that UGA will be better on D, than 2021.
  17. S

Ohio State Football 2024

HERE'S the burning question though. WHO will be tougher to replace. OUR Brocadoceous or your Marvin the Greatness???
  18. S

Ohio State Football 2024

I PERSONALLY feel that you are being a tad TOO tough on your lad Ryan Day. After ALL, until the aberration by lil Jimmy Hardpaw last season, against the evil empire. He SUCKED against most good opponents as well.
  19. S

Ohio State Football 2024

May we have a moment of silence for Marvin Harrison JR., and Brock Bowers ESQ. May they persevere and prosper!!! THAT being said. Do you Buckeyes have any CB's to spare? We WOULD be willing to trade you even up for an interior lineman or two. ***smile***
  20. S

What state has the Best High School Football?

Why SHOULDN'T it be? I recall after Colquitt beat Milton in a highly contested match up in the 2015 quarterfinals at the HOGPEN! The Eagle fans were coming back through town on their way to Atlanta. And they encountered a group of about 2000 Packer fans, who were lining the parking spaces of...