Search results

1. D

2023 TRC football

Unfortunately Dogs final chance, plenty of time and they come out throwing
  2. D

2023 TRC football

3. D

2023 TRC football

Bulldogs are firing on all cylinders right now, up 17-14. Game getting chippy however
  4. D

2023 TRC football

Offensively Dogs come out strong and score TD. Now what will the defense do?
  5. D

2023 TRC football

Offensively I believe Bulldogs can score but don’t know if they arrows
  6. D

2023 TRC football

Milton is getting handled pretty easy right now. No answers for passing game of Preble Shawnee. Got to get more aggressive.
  7. D

2023 TRC football

Northridge had a couple of tall receivers that could go up and get it
  8. D

2023 TRC football

Milton should be doing rain dances all week and hope for a sloppy game, turnovers can be a great equilizer
  9. D

2023 TRC football

Never thought Milton would pull that one out. Super job by the team of never giving up and continuing to play until the very end. Northridge is going to be up all night wondering what happened.
  10. D

2023 TRC football

14-20 Milton is driving
  11. D

2023 TRC football

Northridge looks like the much better team all around
  12. D

2023 TRC football

I feel like Milton needs a few turnovers for that to happen. Northridge has their number on both sides of the ball. Milton tried to get to cute early with long passes instead of pounding the ball and breaking Northridges will.
  13. D

2023 TRC football

Combination of many things but looking ahead by all probably the biggest culprit.
  14. D

2023 TRC football

Milton doesn’t look ready
  15. D

2023 TRC football

If Lehman had issues with personal fouls last night then they have a leadership problem. Against Milton they were dirty in my opinion
  16. D

2023 TRC football

Covington is pitiful.
  17. D

2023 TRC football

I too thought Lehman players for instigating a lot
  18. D

2023 TRC football

So Lehman has a chance to win league? Don’t think so, poor coaching and undisciplined. Several of their players were dirty. The one drive where 11 was laying on the Milton kid and not getting up drew a penalty on said Milton kid because he shoved him off, dirty. And why were Milton kids loosing...
  19. D

2023 TRC football

Why did Pierce get away from running Foose
  20. D

2023 TRC football

Young dogs falling apart in game they had well in hand