Search results

1. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

I am saying it now...Arthur Treacher's is the Tuffest! Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips is an American fast food seafood restaurant and former chain. At the peak of its popularity in the late 1970s, it had 826 stores.[1] However, as of March 2023, there were only three stand-alone Arthur...
  2. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Now that is funny....lol..who knew Winston Salem was the happening place on Sat nights...sounds and looked like a blast...the guy with the free beach house probably isn't allowed to talk Racin!!!!!!..lol
  3. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Lake High Grad Marcus Christopher makes US Olympic team...he is the son of Matt Christopher and brother of Charlie who starts for Lake. Charlie has accepted a scholarship to play football at Ohio U https://olympics.com/en/news/marcus-christopher-usa-qualified-second
  4. Bluestreakoffice

2024 Federal League

https://olympics.com/en/news/marcus-christopher-usa-qualified-second
  5. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Hey did you notice the place has the crabs!
  6. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Rich, I just found out that Stephanie Kunkle of Jackson's High School Culinary Department is now Dr. Stephanie Kunkle. She just received her Doctorate of Philosophy from Kent State. Jackson would like her to take over other educational depts, but I think she is going to stay the head of the...
  7. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

I miss 7 Hills and Lakeview...grew up on those two courses. Miss Maplecrest...had the best tee boxes then had awesome flowers around them, Skyland Pines was a fun course...great hot dogs!
  8. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

7 Hills...gone, Lakeview..gone, Skyland Pines...gone, Tam O'Shanter both courses...gone, Rolling Greens...gone, Maplecrest....gone, Sanctuary...gone, Turkeyfoot water nine...gone, Edgewood.....gone, Hawks Nest....gone, Mohican Hills....gone! 207 total golf holes gone!
  9. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Wakie may not Carrier about the heat, but I do....lol
  10. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Today is the day we all should thank Willis Haviland Carrier!
  11. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

To educate the minions on here who are not as old as Rich...here is a youtube clip on who Dorothy Fuldheim is...lol
  12. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Rich...just for you! Neal Shipley's driver headcover! Who is from THEE Ohio State
  13. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Rumor has it that Wakie may becoming back as the Perry DC
  14. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Has absolutely nothing to do with football....but you will still watch...lol
  15. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

"DeLap was South's head basketball coach, with Miller at his side as an assistant, during one of the most famous games in county history, the Wildcats' five-overtime loss to McKinley in 1980. DeLap was 81 when he died in 2020." An interesting fact...there have been two 5 overtime games...
  16. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

BASEBALL Tim Miller's catcher remembers last day in the sun with his beloved Canton South coach Steve Doerschuk Canton Repository CANTON TWP. - Tim Miller, whose Canton South baseball teams won 404 games in his 29 years as head coach of the Wildcats, has died. Miller was 81 when he succumbed...
  17. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

I have been to the Riceland Holie Lands! That course just makes you look at how the game of golf was....a great course! Great greens and great people who work there. I was at Mayfair on Tuesday...a solid course also...next week heading to Brookledge in the Falls...I think the heat will be the...
  18. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

It could have been horse drawn buggy too...lol....off to Grandmother's we go!!!!!!
  19. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Excellent golf advice!
  20. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

lol....