Search results

1. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

These Belgian waffles at Spoonfed Cafe in Wrightsville Beach are Making Belgium Great Again. Lemon curd on top.
  2. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Rittman needs a Biscuitville.
  3. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

The BBQ and seafood festival today in Benson, NC, was hot.
  4. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

5. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

@bob99
  6. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Waking up today in Winston Salem. Three hours to the free beach haus. @bob99
  7. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Bengals '81 tuff:
  8. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Ok, the one thing I'll say is THIS is why certain IVC schools or Carrollton or Minerva just can't do #PACtion. It's just too far. You touched on it in your excellent game review of Triway vs IV. It's 80 minutes for Triway and too far for small schools. Great game? Yes. I appreciate Massillon...
  9. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Golf course cuisine was and is very underrated.
  10. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

One question: was Parker Carmichael related to former Wayne County Commissioner and State Representative Jim Carmichael? I broke bread with Jim. I liked him.
  11. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

How's that EBC thread going? Maybe Alliance needs to lobby on #PACtion more for Minerva joining our league.
  12. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Jackson culinary is outstanding. Jackson's done some great things across the board in academics, the arts, and sports but culinary needs to be near the top and if you laugh at that.....you're a clown. I'm not a Todd Porter fan....he's likely too distracted and clueless to promote the great...
  13. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Waynedale wasn't bad in 2014 or 15...they lost to some good teams. But it's been downhill since then.
  14. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

What's happened with golf is sad and another result of high gas prices, increasing suburban growth, and people living paycheck to paycheck. Many courses that closed across Ohio were the mom & pop courses where you could walk 9 holes for $10-20 bucks and enjoy the game. I'm not gonna beat up on...
  15. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

I liked Rolling Greens and don't care about if it wasn't tuff enough or fancy enough for the Jimmy Hanlin wannabe's. I miss that little course at Lutz & Strausser. Skyland Pines was where Vinny & Rocco made their weekly Federal League football wagers at the bar and then ran the best cement...
  16. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

The 74-47 Triway vs Waynedale game.....I had "some people I know" playing for Waynedale that night. Here's a story on that game: https://www.the-daily-record.com/story/lifestyle/health-fitness/2014/09/13/triway-outduels-waynedale-in-shootout/19475297007/
  17. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Meanwhile at a golf course near Hartville @Bluestreakoffice is seeing his greens get destroyed by Two Tons of Coaching Fun:
  18. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

This is Rarified Rittman cuisine.
  19. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

Please don't bring Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopie Goldberg, or Joyless Behar into #PACtion.
  20. Rich Kotite

#PACtion™ 2024

If not, he's getting sent here: