Search results

1. A

Flopping Addressed in 2024-25 High School Basketball Rules Changes

How about enforcing traveling and carrying?
  2. A

PAC 7 who wins it in 2023/2024

That actually made me laugh!
  3. A

is there any information as to why Holt is no longer coaching at Triway? Is he leaving for another job? Is he going to a bigger school for his sons?
  4. A

What's behind Centerville's fourth straight state tournament

Hard work and several talented transfers in the pat few years didn’t hurt
  5. A

So you admit, although you’re incorrect I believe since he came st v, that it wasn’t about whether he was the best player , rather it was about the other schools hating Cvca that much. That’s what I was getting at anyway. Small men make decisions like this. So what if the other kid scored...
  6. A

One more embarrassment for your league: Cvca kid is a DII all-Ohio first team selection and the POY musters up a special mention DIII.
  7. A

Should I assume that the PAC schools didn’t realize that CVCA was a private school when they brought them into the league 25 years ago. Its a rare occurrence when the best player on the best team isn’t the POY
  8. A

This will fall on deaf ears but the cvca kid is the POY for the district, team goes undefeated and he doesn’t win the PAC POY. The PAC hatred of CVCA is quite obvious and sadly pathetic. Good for you guys, you ran them out. Go play with yourselves
  9. A

Or a loss in the district semi’s again for the two time COY.
  10. A

While I’m not surprised that the PAC coaches didn’t vote for Futch as COY, but it’s a joke. The guy hasn’t lost a league game in two years and even though everyone was predicting their demise this season with the loss of Peterson, he still ran the table. The Royals are state ranked and playing...
  11. A

CVCA wins it again last night. Congratulations to the Royals. I’m sorry, but Tuslaw was absolutely awful. I’m not sure that group could win the freshmen tournament.
  12. A

Sad to see the Pit closing. Good win for the Royals. Does that wrap up the league for them?
  13. A

Frankly, it’s a belated response to the typical derogatory comments about CVCA and its coach. The usual preseason predictions of how mediocre we will be coupled with the loss of Peterson and success this team has had. Interesting that you are so hyper-sensitive to it but any other team who is...
  14. A

CVCA keeps it going tonight on the road at canton south. Another nice win for the Royals. I said it before but I don’t think anybody in the league can beat them.
  15. A

CVCA ranked #5 in AP poll. We will probably lose Tuesday at Louisville, then return to take the 2nd half of the league
  16. A

Very accurate assessment of NW fans. NW struggled dribbling and handling the pressure but they blame the refs. Does any school in the PAC complain more than NW?
  17. A

NW getting handled tonight by CVCA. Royals pressure is too much for the Indians and they can’t run an offense. Royals by 10 at half.
  18. A

CVCA keeps it rolling. Who in the PAC can compete with them?
  19. A

I guess that gives us something to look forward to. Not much else to keep our attention.