Search results

1. T

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Perry was the better team but kudos to LC for taking it to the wire. Big fan of the Mark Fydrich look a like head coach for Perry.
  2. T

DVII Marion Local vs Dalton Updates (12/02/23)

MAC fans reminds me of SEC fans, crappy schools that ride the coattails of the elite teams like Georgia and Alabama. No different in the MAC.
  3. T

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Garaway looks to be the second best team in D6 this year and their starting QB was Dalton's backup until he transferred.
  4. T

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Feels like Kirtland should be up 30 in how much they dominated this game.
  5. T

Kirtland is just flat out dominating the line of scrimmage. Damn, how good is Perry?
  6. T

DVI Kirtland vs Versailles Updates (12/01/23)

It seems like this crew is giving Versailles every call on the field and replay has to reverse it. That doesn't even count the bad spots they been getting.
  7. T

DVI Kirtland vs Versailles Updates (12/01/23)

I think Kirtland got some horrendous spots on those two previous runs before the last play of the half.
  8. T

Kirtland needs to just focus on the QB draw because not sure Versailles can do anything else.
  9. T

Garaway had beef up front an a very good passing game and Kirtland shut them out.
  10. T

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Blatant false start not called.
  11. T

Ball should of been spotted where the runner fumbled.
  12. T

Should of offered the Canton South QB some NIL money.
  13. T

Of all Kirtland accomplishments with titles and runner-ups, to me their most impressive victory is when they finally got over the hump and beat a much more talented Youngstown Ursuline team in 2012 who I thought was going to easily win another state title. To be down 24 points at halftime and...
  14. T

Please….. football talk only, Can anyone challenge Glenville in D4

Actually, I don't think they'll get the chance to play Glenville. I think West Holmes beats them in the regional semis.
  15. T

Ursuline vs. New Philadelphia Week 11

A stupid post. The throw before halftime was a poor decision into double coverage and the NP safety baited the QB. If you want to play the what if game, the NP QB missed on a lot of throws to open receivers especially the one running down the NP sideline who had his man beat by 3 yards...
  16. T

New phila @ Dover

You forget about the tall basketball player being guarded by a CB who's a foot shorter with no safety help and not one jump ball thrown to him when Philly had the ball at Dover 10 on their last drive of the night.
  17. T

New phila @ Dover

Ouch, Good luck NP at Ursuline next week that could get ugly real quick.
  18. T

New phila @ Dover

I want to say 28-14 but that's 7 more points than I think they can score because how much the offense has been struggling the last month. A poor red zone offensive team an a kicker who's range is 25 yards at max. I assume same game plan will be the same as West Holmes, run the ball and chew...
  19. T

Ohio Cardinal Conference football 2023

The drunken idiot I assume will be banned from all New Philly and high school events for a lifetime. He embarrassed himself, the school and most importantly his family. I can only imagine what his 14-15 year old son was thinking at the time and the long term effects this will have on him.