Search results

1. W

Remembering the Youngstown City Series and Steel Valley Conference

YTOWN - you, of all people, should know better than to believe anything that your friend IHOP said.
  2. W

Rich "Dickie" Morrow was my favorite Falcon. Ron Strollo is a distant second. Damian Billak and Tod Opalick didn't even make my top 1000.
  3. W

Was Tony Sandy relayed to Al Sandy that played on the 1983 Ursuline state semifinal team?
  4. W

Someone may or may not have been All-City Series, but they were definitely a first round draft pick.
  5. W

Canfield at Ursuline

Anyone who knows anything about Ursuline knows who you were referring to. They also know that, per usual, you are full of crap. Furthermore, why bring up a high school sophomore to prove a point? Are you really that shallow? You demonstrate such an overwhelming need to prove you are right...
  6. W

Canfield at Ursuline

The “truth of the matter”is that “one of your best friends” enrolled at Mooney, transferred to Ursuline and eventually ended up at Girard. To say Ursuline “poached” him is one of the most ill-informed comments you have ever made and that is saying a lot. Your continuous spewing of...
  7. W

URSULINE & CARDINAL MOONEY IN 2023?

https://massillontigers.com/1973/09/14/1973-Massillon-6-youngstown-ursuline-2/
  8. W

Steubenville @ Youngstown Ursuline

snowbelt man. Blast from the past. That had to be twenty years ago, no?
  9. W

Austintown Fitch 2023

It was clearly uninformed. That much is inarguable.
  10. W

Austintown Fitch 2023

Agreed. The comment that Robinson would be "the highest rated player Ursuline has ever had" was one of the most uninformed comments that I have read on here. Worm did a good job listing just a handful of some of Ursuline's previous highly sought after recruits. In addition, there was Deollo...
  11. W

Canfield Cardinals Schedule and Outlook for 2023

Canfield should name Simkon as the new Athletic Director. It would be very fitting based on other moves that the District has made in recent years.
  12. W

Austintown Fitch 2023

Were you at the 1984 Ursuline-Canfield game in Canfield?
  13. W

In the Yo is in the know. Trust me.
  14. W

Too many people tend to base the quality of the school on the quality of the football program. Let’s just be brutally honest….Mooney is a mess. it doesn’t matter that their football program has improved incrementally. Everything else is an abject disaster. Anybody with any knowledge of the...
  15. W

Mr. Ulicney was a great man. Did so much for Ursuline for so many years. They don't make them like him anymore.
  16. W

Remembering the Youngstown City Series

I have to be honest. What would you do without me? If it wasn’t me drawing the most insignificant details from the deepest recesses of your twisted, demented south-side-turned-ultra-suburbia-minivan mind, who would? You need me to bring up half-truths and semi-facts for you to validate. I...
  17. W

Do you know if Jim Calucchia is related to Tony Calucchia? Tony Calucchia is in the Ursuline Hall of Fame. I believe he was on the undefeated 1956 team.
  18. W

There is a Booker Newberry on the Fitch football team. I’m going out on a limb and guessing that is his son.
  19. W

My brother-in-law was on that Liberty team. I'll ask him if he has the roster. Was one of the Wolf brothers on that team? Did they go to state two consecutive years? I saw that you mentioned Homer Warren. I took his Marketing class at YSU in 1987. He was an outstanding teacher. I had heard...