Search results

1. M

Moeller President arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

And part of that price to pay will be, and should be, losing his position as President of Moeller. Regardless of the degree of his “mistake”, if he were to remain as President, it would perpetuate reputational harm to the school. Whether you deem that fair or not is irrelevant. He should have...
  2. M

2023 Football

To be fair, they had to talk about SOMETHING to distract from the actual throttling occurring on the field.
  3. M

Read the lawsuit

I want to be very cautious in how I comment about this because the ALLEGED offenses are very serious, I don’t want to be perceived as dismissive to the gravity of the situation. However, just applying logic and speaking to some people who have some background on this, I’d offer some...
  4. M

2023 Football

1) XU is CONSIDERING restarting a football program. There was a lot of momentum for it about 5 months ago but the endeavor is still in a discovery phase. XU’s President has been pretty open that they’re conducting feasibility studies. Nothing is imminent. IF they relaunch football, it would be...
  5. M

2023 Football

The head coach from Lexington Catholic is supposedly the guy.
  6. M

2023 Football

Murphy from WW, a name to watch.
  7. M

2023 Football

Troll? Are you really THAT self-unaware that you don’t see the irony in calling someone a “troll” whilst literally trolling a rival school’s forum? What is a lie? I didn’t provide names. How do you even know whom I’m referencing? Or do you already know whom I’m referencing because you know the...
  8. M

2023 Football

So as not to mention the names of people who were kids, and through no fault of their own, had exceptions made for them… let’s just say the school wasn’t so “rigid” when it came to the married (at the time) head coach of a particularly visible sport and his “misgivings” with a married female...
  9. M

2023 Football

I’m not correcting your spelling. I’m correcting your opinion, which is terribly misinformed.
  10. M

2023 Football

Boy, do I have some St X stories for you if you actually believe what you just typed. You can’t spell “exception” without X. I won’t even say specific names because I actually know and like several of these individuals and it wouldn’t be fair to them, but man is your post ill-informed.
  11. M

2023 Football

The timing of this is particularly difficult. This point of the calendar/coaching cycle is exactly why T Naumann was hired as a bridge after Rosfeld left in February (2020) to take the position with the Bengals. I hate to imagine burning the upcoming season, loaded with state-title talent, on...