Search results

1. C

Painesville Riverside's Head Coach steps down

As much as I hate to stroke your tough guy online ego (and as much as I hate myself for it as well) these are my first ever (and probably last) posts on here compared to your 16k+. Your constant butthurt nature (evident by the clown sign off) anytime someone has the audacity to disagree with you...
  2. C

Sorry I don’t sit on a message board repeatedly and get my rocks off talking down from the top of the Mentor is awesome mountain Still didn’t get beat at home to a 1-8 12 seed. Who was their one regular season win against btw??? And there was another thread
  3. C

And to be fair, Riverside decided to replace Mentor with a team that won their first round playoff game this past year.
  4. C

Spin it how you want it as well. The series began at the end of the Triv era. Respect for scheduling it but what else would you expect from a top 15 enrollment school in the state who finally figured it out in the Triv era how to be successful and slowed the flow of kids going private and turned...
  5. C

Easy buddy some first time poster issues…first off you can’t take BlackAndGold serious as I know you don’t based on you owning him. Second, after going back and looking at Mentor’s schedule I realize they didn’t year in and year out schedule Ed’s. However they still did drop them after the gap...
  6. C

First off, MentorGrad, who did hurt you? Posts are so angry. Second, does it feel good to sit on your anonymous online high horse and not realize the irony of your Riverside criticism? How come Mentor was open week 3 in 2022? Because they dropped Ed’s after the gap widened drastically in the...