Search results

1. C

Veteran Findlay Boys Basketball Coach To Retire

Soooooo, does anyone think it’s weird that the board meeting was at 8 this morning and nothing has been announced about the hiring on social media yet?
  2. C

The JV coach Branden Turner.
  3. C

Who would have thought Napoleon, would have announced their head coach before Findlay would have?
  4. C

They will need to offer someone first and I just don’t see that happening.
  5. C

No one has been contacted from my sources. They’re at a standstill.
  6. C

Do you think they've finally got someone?
  7. C

So weird, I know he’s got family that works there or has worked there but has he? Just seems like you said, petty
  8. C

New word from the Flag City: Findlay is considering starting the process over instead of offering the job to Roth!!!! Wow, is all I can say at this point.
  9. C

Who is in charge of this process? AD? Super? Board members? It just doesn’t seem like they have any real direction or idea of what to do.
  10. C

At this point not sure why they wouldn’t offer him. Young coach and has done a pretty decent job at BG which was a pretty down program before he took over. If it’s not going to be him then what other options do they have?
  11. C

From what I had heard, he lives in the community, which should help Findlay. But I have heard he's not pleased that he was pushed down the line of options.
  12. C

I wouldn't be so sure about this. From talking with a few people, there have been some rumors that he wasn't very pleased with the process and how things have gone.
  13. C

Sweet has been rumored to have turned the job down. Onto the next candidate in line.......
  14. C

From what has been going around it sounds like Sweet is in-line to take the job. Gallaway was offered but turned it down. Roth was interviewed twice but was third in consideration. Sweet will be the next head coach.
  15. C

Last rounds of interviews to my knowledge were Greg Gallaway, Eric Sweet, and then Mason Roth
  16. C

Eric Sweet is next on the block.
  17. C

Sounds like he’s turned it down. Onto the next applicant.