Search results

1. N

CHL Football 23

How long do we got before we get the too early CHL predictions and break downs. Always enjoy those and it leads to some great conversations
  2. N

CHL Football 23

Mariemont vs DP- This one is a toss up to me. Mariemont I dont think has a very good defense and neither does DP. The difference here is Tully. Mariemont by 14 Madeira vs Finneytown- Maderia no questions asked by 17 Taylor vs Reading- Playoff spot on the line for these 2. Taylor defense is not...
  3. N

CHL Football 23

Just stop already. Your fandom with a high school kid is weird
  4. N

CHL Football 23

Deer Park over Finneytown: DP will win this one by 10- Finneytown is just not good Taylor over Mariemont- I believe Tully is back, but its not enough- Taylor by 8 Wyoming over Reading: Reading has no passing game. If your going to beat Wyoming you got to be able to pass- Wyoming by 14 Madeira...
  5. N

CHL Football 23

Indian Hill at Deer Park: DP is not as bad as the seem. IF IH cant stop the run DP may pull this one off. Im gonna go with DP by 8 Finneytown at Mariemont: Finneytown is still Finneytown and Mariemont isnt that impressive, but Im still going with Mariemont here Madeira at Reading: This will be...
  6. N

CHL Football 23

Reading at Finneytown: This one wont even be that close. Im waiting on my judgement on Reading for when they play somebody who can give them some competition. Reading rolls in this one Mariemont at Indian Hill: Im going with Mariemont here by 12 Deer Park at Taylor: DP has as lot of athletes...
  7. N

CHL Football 23

Taylor @ Gamble: Gamble is not very good. Looking at their scheduled they play a weak schedule- Taylor by 30 MVCA @ Deer Park: DP by 21 Harrison @ IH: Harrison is huge up front on both sides of the ball. Harrison by 17 Finneytown @ Lockland: Tough one here to predict but Im gonna go Lockland by...
  8. N

CHL Football 23

Week 2: Schroeder at Deer Park: Schroeder is not very good. DP by 21 IH at NW: Im going with NW here simply because of size and depth and that Podijil is out from what Im hearing Mariemont at Norwood: Norwood like chroeder is not good. Mariemont by 24 Taft at Reading: Not even a close game. Taft...
  9. N

CHL Football 23

Am I hearing correctly that Podijil is out for the year for a second straight season?
  10. N

CHL Football 23

Ha, I seriously doubt this
  11. N

CHL Football 23

Who are the transfers that Finneytown got? I dont see how just 2 players makes that big of a difference to put them in the top 4. DP lost their best players last year and a got a new DC. I dont see them no where near the top 3 Wyoming Reading Indian Hill Taylor Madeira Deer Park Mariemont Finneytown
  12. N

Gamble Montessori Gators 2023 Football Preview

I have a question here. How is the top player lost on defense "Desomond Davis" still on the roster if he graduated. I thought he was only a junior last year. Also didnt Trimble play last year as well?
  13. N

2023 CHL Preview

Lets talk about surprises 1- What team or teams do you think will surprise the league this year 2- Same question as above but what teams will surprisingly take a step back 3- Any surprise upsets during CHL play
  14. N

2023 CHL Preview

Thats good to hear. I know on Friday nights it doesnt looked too crowded there. That is what i was basing my opinion on. I was there at the Wyoming game. I heard there were talks of them getting some sort of field house or something. Do they not have anything like that now?
  15. N

2023 CHL Preview

Yes, Wyoming is very good lol. I wonder if the numbers are up for IH this year. I know last year they didnt have that many kids. A lot transferred out. I feel as though Taylor is on an upswing. They seem to have a good staff over there, but only time will tell if that staff can get things turned...
  16. N

2023 CHL Preview

Im not sure who will be the new QB for Mariemont. I think Wyoming is still going to establish the run. Gray will get the bulk of the load for sure. They do have a QB though behind Hauer that threw for close to 500 Jack Randman. Hauer is not a college prospect at QB he is at LB though. Im sure he...
  17. N

2023 CHL Preview

I like that thought. You can pretty much throw NW out. That merger will happen with Colerain soon. As you said its pretty much a done deal. The only issue I see with it is those are all D2 schools. At the time the only school that would compete against any of those would be Wyoming. I dont think...
  18. N

2023 CHL Preview

Im trying to figure out how GVille finds the loop hole in the system and stays in D4
  19. N

2023 CHL Preview

The first 2 games for Taylor are going to be a tough challenge for them. Harrison being D2 and not a lot of their kids play both ways and have some big boys up front. Lawerenceburg I dont know what class they are in but they seem to always be in contention for a state title in Indiana. I guess...
  20. N

2023 CHL Preview

Just eyeballing it but IH and Taylor look to have the toughest non conference schedules Reading has Taft that is going to be a tough one for Reading The Ross and Wyoming game will be interesting.