Search results

1. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

You can't trust anything you hear there because I've sat at that same counter and made stuff up! You'll find more honesty and truth just down the street at the Manchester Tavern. And, if you haven't already, do yourself a favor sometime and stop by on a Saturday morning for a Manchester Scramble...
  2. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

I work in TV and media. Back in the day there was the Beta vs. VHS debate and battle. VHS won for the home consumer market, but it was Beta and its higher video quality that became the standard for years in the TV industry. That's a bit of useless information that you all can use to impress...
  3. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Jamar Dukes is possibly the third best WR in Manchester history. He was fun to watch with Peyakov throwing him the ball.
  4. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Is kids not going out the issue? I'm not too familiar with the situation at Minerva, but if that's the case, that's going to require a culture change, and that's not an easy fix.
  5. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Just for historical perspective, Since 1970, Manchester has only had four losing seasons; the three you mentioned and 1985. 1985 was the year Koach went on hiatus because the superintendent didn't think he'd have enough time to coach and be the MHS principal. That thinking changed quickly...
  6. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

YASSSSSSS!
  7. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Guess where I am?
  8. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

I can tell you that Tim Misny would make Gary pay for ignoring Doylestown's, Mogadore's, Coventry's, Springfield's, and Loudonville's bids to join the PAC (Or whatever school Stizo is claiming wants in this week).
  9. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

How did this not rocket to the top of every music chart that ever existed?
  10. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Don't be jealous because hot chicks have craved me for more than five decades. It's a gift. And, by the way, I changed out a toilet fill valve earlier this week and renewed my Man Card in the process. I can feel my chest hair growing in fully, even as I type this.
  11. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Maybe that's why they read it; to find out how to score hot babes and free beach houses of their own? I know if I didn't have my own free beach house, that's what I would do.
  12. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

I post this only because I can.
  13. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

That Fallout series is outstanding! My kids played the game, so I was somewhat familiar with it, but you don't have to be to enjoy it.
  14. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

I'm well aware of that. There was a lot of discussion involving all parties. Was the Wayne County contingent originally upset about girl's basketball? For some reason I thought that was a factor.
  15. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

I still mourn the passing of Rax.
  16. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

I spent a few years in NW Ohio. Not the best place I've ever lived or worked, and Ballreich chips are certainly nowhere near the even the most mediocre of the chips I've consumed. Ballreich chips make me sad.
  17. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Manchester is a big reason competitive balance exists in Ohio. In the old D4 R13 days Manchester played in the same region as ASVSM, Mooney, Ursuline, CCC, and VASJ (Benedictine and Hawken for a number of years, too). Manchester would play a standard D4 public school schedule with typical D4...
  18. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

Under France, the band had its own practice field just outside the band room at the high school school. Construction recently took that away.
  19. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

I'm a Stacy supporter, too. I haven't been calling for him to be fired based on the outcome of this season. However, tradition and history do matter, so expectations will be higher. As for the rest of your post, culture changes happen. They are inevitable. That doesn't preclude a winning over...
  20. TopCat

#PACtion™ 2024

What about the entire body of work? I guess wins in the early years in the Suburban or the All-Ohio Leagues didn't count. You know, wins against schools like Green, Nordonia, and Hudson. Oh, and Orrville and Northwest which Manchester played on a regular basis. As for the early exits, a lot of...