Search results

1. B

West Branch 70 Minerva 0

MINERVA WOULD BE BETTER SERVED GOING TO 7 MAN.
  2. B

Friday Finals (9/22/23)

THANKS BIG GUY
  3. B

Friday Finals (9/22/23)

ANYONE HAVE A FITCH URSULINE FINAL?
  4. B

OHSAA Wants To Continue To Play State Football Title Games In Canton...WHY?

WHY NOT? CANTON WORKS FOR ME.
  5. B

Biggest Surprises/Biggest Disappointments through 5

AND A LOT MORE GRASS. I STILL LOVE TO WATCH A GAME ON A WELL MANICURED GRASS FIELD.
  6. B

2023 Akron City Series Football

I THINK THEY WILL PROBABLY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY'LL DO MUCH DAMAGE. HOWEVER, I MAY BE WRONG. ZAIERE STEPHENS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BACK IN THE CITY AND HE MAY CARRY THE DRAGONS TO A 'W' OR TWO.
  7. B

Federal League Picks Week 6

PUPS GLENOAK JACKSON PERRY 62
  8. B

Week 6: Austintown Fitch (4-1) vs Ursuline (5-0)

URSULINE 48-38 DEFINITELY TAKE THE OVER.
  9. B

2023 Akron City Series Football

AFTER 5 WEEKS THE CITY SCHOOLS ARE A COLLECTIVE: 9-21. THE ONLY TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD IS EAST AT 4-1. IT'S OBVIOUS THE AKRON SCHOOLS HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME COMPETING OUTSIDE OF THEIR LEAGUE. I DOUBT ANY OF THEM WILL BE A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE PLAYOFFS.
  10. B

Week 6 Bishop Hartley (4-1) @ Bishop Watterson (5-0)

WATTERSON 35-19
  11. B

Lakewood St. Edward (4-0) at Massillon Washington (4-0)

ANGELO CONSTANTLY WALKS ON MENDOZA'S PLAY BY PLAY. HIS INTERRUPTIONS ARE WHAT DRIVE ME NUTS WHEN I HEAR THEM. EXTREMELY RUDE AND ANNOYING IN MY OPINION. I LIKE ADAM'S ANNOUNCING. SURE THEY ARE BIASED. THEY ARE EDS' ALUMS AND THEIR KIDS HAVE/ARE STUDENTS AT THE SCHOOL.
  12. B

Biggest Surprises/Biggest Disappointments through 5

SINCE I'M NOT A FAN, IT ISN'T A DISAPPOINTMENT, BUT I AM SURPRISED THAT RON JOHNSON'S SALEM QUAKERS ARE NOT ONLY WINLESS, BUT THEY HAVEN'T BEEN COMPETITIVE IN ANY OF THEIR FIRST FIVE GAMES. GRADUATIONS ARE A KILLER FOR SOME SCHOOLS. SALEM MUST BE ONE OF THEM. STOW IS ANOTHER.
  13. B

Saturday Updates (9/16/23)

PREP 36 HOLY CROSS 25 FINAL
  14. B

Saturday Updates (9/16/23)

FINAL: DUNBAR 46 YEARLING 2
  15. B

Massillon Perry (2-2) @ Massillon Jackson (3-1)

49-14 I THOUGHT JACKSON WOULD WIN BY A COUPLE OF TDS. MAN, I DIDN'T EXPECT SUCH A LOPSIDED SCORE. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THE REPLAY ON BIG TIME SPORTS. GOTTA LOVE A GOOD BEAR 'W'. JAY ROHR IS TOUGHENING THE BEARS UP. CONGRATULATIONS JACKSON POLAR BEARS. MY BUDDY JOE DUNN, WHO DID THE...
  16. B

Lakewood St. Edward (4-0) at Massillon Washington (4-0)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT?.....CARMEN'S NOT THAT B.......WHO AM I TRYING TO KID?
  17. B

Steubenville Big Red @ Dover

DANG, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. THEY STILL HAVE SITES ON THE INTERNET. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A GAME IN DOVER FOR 5 YEARS.
  18. B

Game of the Week - Glenville at IMG Academy

IMG 59 GLENVILLE 2
  19. B

Massillon Perry (2-2) @ Massillon Jackson (3-1)

BIG TIME SPORTS IS DOING THE GAME. JOE DUNN WITH THE PLAY BY PLAY. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A LIVE TELECAST OR DELAYED. CHECK BIG TIME SPORTS WEB SITE FOR MORE DETAIL.