Search results

1. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

When this happen all I hope for is to come back healthy. It would be silly to go out there and get the boys hurt just for showcase.
  2. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

Do you think they will have a new banner up before we take the field. My 7yr old definitely pointed out 24 not 25 state title.
  3. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

Are we for sure going to Indiana ?
  4. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

Does anyone know what the hold up is for the schedule release. I need to get my ducks in line so I can make sure I'm there at every game minus the Oregon game.
  5. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

I think we will be fine
  6. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

That's what I'm hearing as well. Also heard Emy “Chris” Louis Jr is moving on too.
  7. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

I wouldn't mind going to Oregon but not to watch them play a European team. Now maybe a top team in Cali, Texas, Nevada, Florida, those are the the type of games I would be interested in.
  8. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

When do we have to have a schedule turned in by.
  9. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

Now I would make that trip.
  10. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

Knowing that a city was back home watching it all together under the stadium lights Would be comforting to those young men. No one does it like Massillon.
  11. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

That's awesome.
  12. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

I think it would be a good turnout. I would go
  13. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

Open up the stadium put it on the scoreboard.
  14. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

I'm hoping for a safe Trip and injury free it would suck to travel all that way and get beat up. I would like to see us run it back. But oh well I hope the boys and my son have a good time I'll be watching it from home for sure.
  15. Foreal83

#PACtion™ 2024

Me an my buddy drove down a few months back and let me tell ya the wife's wasn't to happy $$
  16. Foreal83

#PACtion™ 2024

I'll make that drive. Never seen anything like that place Before. I spent some money lol 😂
  17. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

Well you mine as well get the whole experience of playing Massillon.
  18. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

SHEESH
  19. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

My son is on the team and because I bleed everything orange and black no matter what sport or extra curricular activity .
  20. Foreal83

2024 Massillon Tigers

They beat the #1 team in New York too few yrs back I think