Search results

1. The Streak

MVL 2023-24

Butler beats Elida 8 out of 10 times. They play in a rough conference but even it was down somewhat this year. St Mary’s lost to D7 3-7 St Henry, 17-0. Tipp poster feels that Butler’s win over them was a fluke. Typical. Good luck to all MVL teams this week! Go Butler! Why add Northmont to your...
  2. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: ROUND 1 GAMES

Pick, Favorite(1), Points, Underdog(2) __2__-Springfield 4.5 WAYNE __2__-CENTERVILLE 11.5 Olentangy Orange __1__-Miamisburg 4.5 HAYES (Delaware) __1__-DUBLIN COFFMAN 7.5 Fairmont __2__-FINDLAY 10.5 Olentangy Liberty __1__-PICKERINGTON CENTRAL 8.5 New Albany __2__-WESTERVILLE NORTH 17.5...
  3. The Streak

2023 TRC football

I don’t post much on here but what I saw was Color attacking BEA. I’m not sure, but I think most of us would react the same way. Too many personal attacks on here for a high school football board. BEA has posted and been pretty good to me. Seems like there’s some personal issue here between the...
  4. The Streak

2023 TRC football

I like the optimism. Milton will need their best game of the year Friday night. This game was a blow out last year. Riverside will be looking for revenge.
  5. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 10 GAMES

Pick, Favorite(1), Points, Underdog(2) __2__-Elder 14.5 LA SALLE __1__-PRINCETON 17.5 Sycamore __1__-Lakota West 14.5 HAMILTON __2__-Centerville 11.5 WAYNE __2__-SPRINGFIELD 5.5 Northmont __2__-LINCOLN (Gahanna) 12.5 Pickerington North __1___-HILLIARD BRADLEY 9.5 Dublin Coffman __1___-UPPER...
  6. The Streak

2023 TRC football

Milton seems to be struggling when they give up the type of numbers they did vs Northridge. Good thing for MU that Northrudge doesn’t have any stamina or discipline. Riverside might blow Milton out of the water. The passing game they Riverside has is much like Valley View only not quite as...
  7. The Streak

Week 10: Valley View (9-0) @ Waynesville (7-2)

Valley View should win going away. By 4 td’s.
  8. The Streak

2023 TRC football

Looks like Milton vs Riverside for the title. I’m picking Riverside by 14. Milton seems weak on the pass defense.
  9. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 9 GAMES

Pick, Favorite(1), Points, Underdog(2) __1__-Springfield 7.5 MIAMISBURG __2__-CENTERVILLE 14.5 Fairmont __1__-Hamilton 4.5 SYCAMORE __1__-Hilliard Bradley 8.5 ORANGE __1__-Upper Arlington 2.5 DUBLIN COFFMAN __1__-HILLIARD DAVIDSON 4.5 Liberty __2__-Winton Woods 15.5 LOVELAND __2__-Canal...
  10. The Streak

2023 TRC football

Jack bragging about his D3 beating a rebuilding D5. 😂😂. Seems to m we that Milton might give you a better fight if the game were to be played this week. Riverside still wins this league. Respect for W Milton, though.
  11. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 8 GAMES

_2___-ST XAVIER 16.5 La Salle __2__-Wayne 7.5 FAIRMONT __2__-SPRINGFIELD 3.5 Centerville _2___-UPPER ARLINGTON 4.5 Olentangy Orange __1__-PICKERINGTON NORTH 14.5 Grove City __2__-MASON 9.5 Sycamore __1__-Fairfield 4.5 OAK HILLS __1__-CANAL WINCHESTER 7.5 Westerville South __1__-HARVEST...
  12. The Streak

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Ansonia 42, Trail 10 East Clinton 28, Miss Valley 0 Shawnee 29, TCN 21 TV 42, Arcanum 0 TVS 35, Dixie 6
  13. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 7 GAMES

Pick, Favorite(1), Points, Underdog(2) __1__-Moeller 5.5 ELDER __1__-Princeton 18.5 FAIRFIELD __1__-SYCAMORE 7.5 Lakota East __2__-WINTON WOODS 12.5 Kings __1__-HILLIARD BRADLEY 6.5 Hilliard Davidson __2__-Upper Arlington 11.5 OLENTANGY LIBERTY __2__-WAYNE 13.5 Northmont __1__-Fairmont 7.5...
  14. The Streak

2023 TRC football

I have to agree with BEA in his opinion. You think of a school like Milton, that prides itself on its football history, and then only 30 students come out and 15 are Seniors? Something is wrong in our country. that coach has had some really good teams in his years. My Alma mater is much bigger...
  15. The Streak

2023 TRC football

Milton will have a hard time with East. The Vikings will push them into the second half and pull out the victory. East 28-22.
  16. The Streak

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Huge embarrassment by the Dogs.
  17. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 6 GAMES

Pick, Favorite(1), Points, Underdog(2) __1__-ST XAVIER 4.5 Elder __1__- MOELLER 21.5 La Salle _1___-MASON 11.5 Middletown _1___-HAMILTON 10.5 Fairfield _2___-Springfield 16.5 FAIRMONT _2__-NORTHMONT 11.5 Miamisburg _1___-HILLIARD DAVIDSON 15.5 Olentangy Orange _2___-HILLIARD BRADLEY 8.5 Upper...
  18. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 5 GAMES

## Favorite _________________________Points ___________Underdog 01 MOELLER ________________________ 8.5 ______X______ St. Xavier 02 PRINCETON ________X_____________ 19.5 ____________ Hamilton 03 FAIRFIELD________________________ 3.5 _______X_____ Mason 04 Wayne _____________X______________17.5...
  19. The Streak

2023 TRC football

Covington is suffering from the same thing a lot of schools are suffering from, lazy kids and scared parents. It just shows up at smaller schools faster.
  20. The Streak

SWO King of the Spread Pickem': WEEK 4 GAMES

## Favorite _________________________Points ___________Underdog 01 WAYNE ___________________________7.5____x_________Springfield 02 Northmont _______________________10.5 ____x_________FAIRMONT 03 St. Xavier ________________________ 19.5 ____x________WITHROW 04 Princeton...