Search results

1. Hammerdrill

Jim Harbaugh

His voice meant nothing. Silly to suggest it did. Ironic too that Michigan has the worst NIL game going.
  2. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Nope. I graduated not once, but twice from Ohio State. Along with brothers and sisters, wife and 1 son so far.
  3. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Yeah, osu has no history of lots of great receivers. Your Michigan team on the other hand.
  4. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Nah. The RBs are tremendous, and the freshman is legit.
  5. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Kirby lost 14 games his first 5 years, Day has lost 8.
  6. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Football 2024

Ohio State will not miss Marv. Between who came back and 1 particular freshman, they will probably be better.
  7. Hammerdrill

Jim Harbaugh

No way to know for sure where it will end up, but my guess is it won’t be better than what we had before.
  8. Hammerdrill

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

I thought you were a former lineman?
  9. Hammerdrill

Jim Harbaugh

I dunno, kinda looks like he broke Michigan. Time will tell.
  10. Hammerdrill

Professional college football

It of course makes no sense that a woman’s water polo player gets as much as a star wide receiver at Ohio State. So it makes complete sense that this is what they will end up doing.
  11. Hammerdrill

KC Kicker PRO-Family commencement speech at a catholic university....NFL/Kansas City Chiefs have a problem with speech..

I worked with a guy who graduated from there. He said the fraternities pretty much discriminated based on skin tone. Lighter was “better”.
  12. Hammerdrill

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

There, I fixed if for you.
  13. Hammerdrill

KC Kicker PRO-Family commencement speech at a catholic university....NFL/Kansas City Chiefs have a problem with speech..

“….be supported by the NFL”. It’s right there in the first sentence. It was both. The whole kneeling thing was ridiculous. He couldn’t do that at a commencement ceremony because presumably no one has thought enough of him to ask him to speak. Which given the low bar for those speakers that’s...
  14. Hammerdrill

Actually your post was about institutions. Maybe you missed that part. Kap did it at work, you must have missed that part too.
  15. Hammerdrill

Right. When will they paint "Support Motherhood" in the end zones? Yeah, these 2 things are exactly the same thing. lol you can't be this clueless.
  16. Hammerdrill

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

You remember that crazy guy with the buffalo head? He is in prison, thank God, and this guy is free, thank God again!!.
  17. Hammerdrill

Is Gender segregation in youth sports "problematic"

That's not genes, that is eating too much.
  18. Hammerdrill

Ohio State Recruiting

He is one guy, you can't believe that he has more money than the all of Ohio State alumnus and boosters.
  19. Hammerdrill

Dems label gun shot detecting microphones racist and call for defunding

Rural red states are the most dangerous when it comes to guns, the libs on here tell me.