2. C

#PACtion™ 2024

That feels like an expensive email
  3. C

#PACtion™ 2024

Try to poach a team from #PACtion - our new commish will "Make them pay!"
  4. C

WCAL Football 2024

Not including income freshman as well....those are good numbers for a program trying to turn itself around!
  5. C

#PACtion™ 2024

Been meaning to address this for a while - she's your lady friend, which means one way or another, you're paying for that beach house 😂 😂 Maybe not "paying" for it - but it's definitely costing you something lol
  6. C

D7 R25 2024

Dalton did lose one of their best players on both the D/O lines to a broken leg pretty early in this game......doesn't change the overall outcome, but he was a very impactful player for Dalton all season. Regardless - that Dalton defense was pretty darn good all season, and the only teams they...
  7. C

D7 R25 2024

5th. 5th! 5th? 5th?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
  8. C

D7 R25 2024

9. C

D7 R25 2024

10. C

D7 R25 2024

This is the GIF I was going for....but there are so many just from this movie....I'm gonna post and respond with them all....
  11. C

D7 R25 2024

Good lord, just take us out back and put us out of our misery already....
  12. C

#PACtion™ 2024

13. C

D7 R25 2024

You're underselling the players. Sure, their best quality is that they're fundamental machines, but they are absolutely plenty athletic. I think the divisions are what they are - MSML has a really great thing going and there is just nothing anyone is or can do about it. There isn't a team...
  14. C

D7 R25 2024

Buddy.....38-0 in the title game. Again, it wouldn't have mattered who they played in the first 3 games of the playoffs - those JV kids were playing the same amount because all 3 games would be blowouts. Hell they could've played Dalton 3 times and the results weren't going to change.....
  15. C

D7 R25 2024

They took Kirtland to the wood shed 24-6 - I think it would have been a competitive game, but Perry wins that head to head...
  16. C

D7 R25 2024

You guys honestly think it would have mattered? Stoppppp Dalton was damn good last year and MSML beat them 38-0 in the finals. It doesn't matter if you reduce the playoff field to 4 teams in D7, MSML was going to running clock whoever they played.
  17. C

D7 R25 2024

Wasn't referring to where you had them ranked - was just speaking in general about previous Malvern discussions on here!
  18. C

#PACtion™ 2024

Give me a Troyer any day.....size and speed...add in their wood working abilities......deadly combo....
  19. C

D7 R25 2024

1. Cuy Heights 2. Malvern 3. Monroeville 4. St. Paul 5a. Hillsdale 5b. Lucas 6. Lowellville Everyone likes to dog Malvern on here but they were actually pretty good last year and they bring a lot back....They're my sleeper to come out of the region rn...
  20. C

#PACtion™ 2024

Yoders from Hiland?! Come on Rich no one here cares about soccer lol