Search results

1. E

Top returning players for 2023

Always interesting to revisit these things at the end of the season. Nice article. https://t.co/P0gIa9vMcn
  2. E

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

After watching video. Was definitely a handball. But probably the right call was a PK. Either way probably the same result. Great game and great win MND. Good luck.
  3. E

MND-1 OH- 0 there was a goal called on a corner that didn’t go in. Still unsure what the call was. Waiting for clarification.
  4. E

OH-2 SUA-1
  5. E

Week 10

OH-4 Sycamore- 0 OH takes the GMC outright.
  6. E

Week 10

Harrison -4 OH -3 wild game. 6 cards I think. A cheering section nearly ejected. A PK goal. And 2 free kick goals. 😬
  7. E

Week 9...

Huh? Certainly not mine. Milford should be unanimous 1.
  8. E

Week 9...

No idea. I do know someone has voted Seton 1 in the coaches poll all year instead of Milford. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  9. E

Week 9...

Obviously biased. But I think looking at the resumes - I think OH is 2. Has the head to head vs seton. And only losses are to the likely 1 seeds from Cincinnati and Dayton (milford / Cville). Seton got a draw vs a common opponent that OH lost to. (Milford ) but oak hills has a win vs a common...
  10. E

Week 9...

OH -5 FF- 2
  11. E

Week 8

OH-1 Boro -1
  12. E

Week 7...

The one above. If they aren’t a parent , they certainly love to post on behalf of the program. I have zero problem with seton. We have a ton of seton girls at the club we are with. Root for them anytime we aren’t playing them. These unnecessary shots at oak hills and certain payers over the last...
  13. E

Week 7...

I guess it’s ok as long as it’s Seton beating a team 9-0. I’m not sure what you want them to do. They played 6 JV girls last night. And most starters played for 25-35 min. It’s comical how obsessed this page is with what other teams are doing. I guess from now on they should just pass the ball...
  14. E

Week 7...

Milford is 1 in the city. 4 in the state. Go enjoy that. I promise it’s a fun sport when you let It be.
  15. E

Week 7...

Since you feel the need to post your opinions. I’ll post some facts. Obviously this is about my daughters stats bc she’s the only one on oak hills that has more goals than milford players. I shouldn’t need to come on her and defend anything our coach does. But I will. of her 23 goals. Here’s a...
  16. E

Week 7...

Yes. 100%.
  17. E

Week 7...

Milford has a heck of a team and a lot of very talented girls who’ve had great careers. You should be happy and focus on that success. Instead you want to come here and throw vague criticism towards oak hills and my daughter. Sheesh. Not a good look.
  18. E

Week 7...

Please elaborate since you are calling specific teams out. Is there an issue you have with what oak hills is doing ? They probably play the toughest out of conference schedule in the city. What obnoxious stats are you referring to ?
  19. E

Week 6 games (Technically..)

Good luck milford. Very talented team. Wish you luck in the tournament. But coming on here asking for conversation- and complaining about calls in a 3-1 win where two goals came from PKs seems odd.
  20. E

Week 6 games (Technically..)

Why the controversy. Milford won 3-1. The entire game was poorly managed by the ref crew. Milford was the better team that night. End of story.