Search results

1. T

Scholarships and Commitments

Sulfsted commits to Notre Dame
  2. T

CHL 2024/2025 preview/season thread

Had no clue Wyoming’s roster was so small. Really not that much bigger than Finneytown.
  3. T

CHL 2024/2025 preview/season thread

That’s how it was before covid
  4. T

Both of their LAX squads are entertaining
  5. T

I think a lot of this production hinges on new OC and what offense they run and of course who QB is. Taylor was open often last year but didn't get many balls thrown his way. Betts has some speed but seems like consistency was an issue and why he never really broke out. Shamsi let LAX go to...
  6. T

Reeder picks up UMass and Toledo after today
  7. T

They they didn’t have a receiver that could take the top off. QB play was erratic, and play calling was a head scratcher at times, but a lot of that goes back to the previous 2 points
  8. T

St. Xavier Football 2024

Do they? Cov was OC and QB coach. It's a different animal orchestrating an offense. I do think they promote from within due to time constraints and then open up the job next year...unless they already knew this was a possibility and Specht had already reached out to a few people and has someone...
  9. T

St. Xavier Football 2024

I think he can be an everydown qb. Will be interesting seeing his handle and processing of the playbook in year 2. Overall I just think he wants to play and be out on the field and he doesn't care where that is. In all reality I know what they said, but I think we all know who (QB#7) they will...
  10. T

St. Xavier Football 2024

Reeder is too big and not fluid enough to play FS. Keep him Locked in at LB or RE. Depending on how the WR position shakes you may find a FS from that group
  11. T

St. Xavier Football 2024

They must know it’s about to be a shi* show over there
  12. T

St. Xavier eSports

Was reading the enquirer the other day skimming through the sports section and saw that St. X is sending a team to the state tournament for esports (gaming). I heard on a coaches corner podcast that there’s an X alum that is the COO for a major eSports team 100Thieves. Apparently the eSports...
  13. T

Purcell Marian

If he left Hughes to be closer to family in Dayton….. How he end up in KY after one season in Dayton?
  14. T

Purcell Marian

It's wild he doesn't receive even an inkling of the same amount of ire that Pflug does. As I said I don't have a problem with anyone trying to improve their situation. But if people gonna complain let's call it what it is all around.
  15. T

Tucker Kattus commits to UK
  16. T

Purcell Marian

Article failed to mention Mobley being 0-10 at west Carrollton and leaving after 1 yr.
  17. T

He can since it’s on a Sunday. The kid is a machine.
  18. T

Purcell Marian

Carly is gone to Withrow as well
  19. T

Purcell Marian

They are weak reasons.l if that’s what you want to call them
  20. T

Purcell Marian

The hate is so strong for no reason