Search results

1. B

2024-25 team

It was resolved, they will be fine.
  2. B

DIVISION 1 PREDICTIONS

I think Mcburney and Geckler definitely place higher than their St. eds counterpart, but Warwick and Milliin will be long shots. I think Millin has a better chance though. you really think that peterson is going to beat birden?????
  3. B

DIVISION 1 PREDICTIONS

Omg I knew I was forgetting someone. Looks like they should have 4 in the finals without a doubt
  4. B

DIVISION 1 PREDICTIONS

I think that is very possible, I could see both of the rohrs (106,120), Seibert (113), Johnson (165) and ofc Fockler at 285. Johnson, fockler and Mason Rohr looks like complete locks to be in the finals and the others have a good chance to find themselves competing on sunday night.
  5. B

North Canton Hoover District - D1

Who won't make it?
  6. B

that's who I would pick as a darkhorse after seeing him beat Warwick. I would probably take Warwick in a re-match, however that win just showed he can easily hang with some of the best kids in the state but he just doesn't get much recognition because of the school he attends.
  7. B

157 does look weak becides Geckler, who pinned Hegler in the second period. Geckler hasn't overly impressed me when I have been able to see him compete but I still don't think anyone in that bracket will truly give Geckler a really good match. There might be a possibility of no state placers...
  8. B

I don't see that happening, would have to go on some magical run and beat some kids that are bigger, more technical, and overall better wrestlers
  9. B

Division I state championships

Who is honestly a good team besides perry and brecksville, and maybe a small team like mentor or Aurora?
  10. B

while it might have been in past years, I do not belive that hoover is the "Gauntlet" it has been in the past. Wadsworth is really down this year and with Highland going up to PB, I think Hoover might actually be arguably the 2nd easiest district with the Central ohio one passing it up. Going to...
  11. B

do we really think that brecksville is not battling Coffman for the 4th spot after watching them handle them for 3-4 at dual states?
  12. B

Perrysburg, Dublin Coffman, Brecksville, and while they are a little bit behind the others, I truly think that Lasalle is a good team and has a good chance at taking over any of the teams I listed before depending on their draws (which will be good since they are at the easiest district)
  13. B

How is DI going to play out with 4 teams behind perry and eds being about on the same level?
  14. B

Gladiator Wrestling Academy 2024 Freestyle & Greco

really good opportunity for kids in the northeast Ohio area. I've taken my kids to work out at perry before and they really find a way to get the best out of your kid. I would really recommend this to anyone wanting to be a better wrestler and at a great price.
  15. B

D1 state duals final eight - 2/10 at St. Edward

From what I've seen, the kids are fighters... They will find a way to get it done.
  16. B

D1 state duals final eight - 2/10 at St. Edward

Gonna be closer than you think... Don't be surprised when they pull something off.
  17. B

Massillon Perry (2-2) @ Massillon Jackson (3-1)

I just don't feel like ratting anyone out will help anything, that'll just cause more drama and nobody wants that
  18. B

PERRY FOOTBALL 2023

don't be upset if your one of the ones I called out. and please enlight me on how that one tiny sophmore simmons is getting on the field, He shouldn't ever sniff the field.
  19. B

Massillon Perry (2-2) @ Massillon Jackson (3-1)

I heard that as well, someone on jacksons team may be spreading false rumors about eachother... sounds pretty petty to me