Search results

1. C

2024 Fall Sports Divisions and Representation

Southwest CC Boys D2- gained Versailles, West Liberty-Salem, Preble Shawnee, and Willmingon. Lost Greenville to D1 Gaining 3 teams: Will that change how many teams go to State in the D2 Troy Regional? Currently 4 move on.
  2. C

Seventh state AP basketball poll

West Liberty-Salem has upset the #1 team in the state defeating MIami East 37-30!!!
  3. C

Ohio Heritage Conference

Huge upset!!! West Liberty-Salem wins a share of the OHC North Title with their win over NE! Can win outright next Friday at Fairbanks! Assuming FB beats Madison Plains Monday.
  4. C

Ohio Heritage Conference

West Liberty-Salem and Fairbanks looking strong!
  5. C

Ohio Heritage Conference

Big Win for West Liberty-Salem!!!
  6. C

D2 Boardman

D3 Girls 1. Minster 2. West Liberty-Salem 3. Ft. Loramie 4. Liberty Center 5. Maderia
  7. C

Regional Course comparisons

Course conditions for each Course yesterday? Guessing Tiffin is historically the fastest? Looks like Pickerington and Troy are similar with Youngstown being the slowest most years.
  8. C

Troy Regional

D2 Boys (Top 4 qualify) 1. Cincinnati CHCA 2. Dayton Carroll 3. Maderia 4. Bellefontaine -------------------- 5. Oakwood 6. Indian Hill
  9. C

Troy Regional

D3 Girls (Only 3 qualify) 1. West Liberty-Salem 2. Maderia 3. Ft. Loramie ----------------------- 4. Botkins 5. Versailles
  10. C

Regional Qualifiers

Sorry, read that wrong.
  11. C

Regional Qualifiers

They actually missed in 2021 and 2020.
  12. C

Troy Regional

Thoughts on D1, D2, and D3? What teams will advance? D2 Boys looks tight? D3 Girls, a potential Top 10 team won't make state.
  13. C

XC Rivalaries

99% coaching changes!
  14. C

2023 XC Season

Yeah, I went through the top 50 boys and PRs were ridiculous! Colonel Crawford race looks the same??? Just confused on how this happens. 😕
  15. C

Boys State Appearances Streak

It's really hard to stay on top, and for these programs to maintain the level of success they've had is something I appreciate as a coach. This sport is soooooo difficult in so many ways, but those that can navigate the adversity, setbacks, and turnover year after year definitely have my utmost...
  16. C

Girls State Appearances streak!

I would love to see that. Thanks. I posted the state streak mainly to show and acknowledge those teams that consistently put themselves in the mix. The culture and success that these teams possess are admirable for sure.
  17. C

Girls State Appearances streak!

18 teams have made state the past four seasons! Team (Current streak) Akron SVSM (13) Beavercreek (11) Bexley (6) Oakwood (4) Ft. Loramie (6) Gilmour Academy (12) Granville (13) Hillard Davidson (12) Lexington (10) Liberty Center (13) Mason (4) Minerva (7) Minster (23) Mt. Gilead (6) Woodridge...
  18. C

The current teams of four or more total State Appearances! Unioto (18) St. Xavier (39) Cleveland St. Ignatius (33) East Canton (23) West Liberty-Salem (20) Fredericktown (17) Hillard Davidson (20) Louisville (12) Mason (16) Medina (23) Mt. Gilead (13) Woodridge (21) Sheridan (13)
  19. C

Teams (current streak) Unioto (5) St. Xavier (16) Cleveland St. Ignatius (15) East Canton (5) West Liberty-Salem (4) Fredericktown (5) Hillard Davidson (6) Louisville (4) Mason (15) Medina (7) Mount Gilead (6) Woodridge (18) Sheridan (8)
  20. C

13 Teams have made state the past four years!!! Who will extend that streak this season? ?