Search results

1. Y

2024 Massillon Tigers

Shouldn't you be atleast 1000 yards away from schools?
  2. Y

2024 Massillon Tigers

I know it would be impossible to monitor that bars can't stream the games or young,local and healthy can't either ,but again $16 just seems so high, but so does a big mac meal.
  3. Y

2024 Massillon Tigers

There are a lot more of us older and out of town folks who will be affected by this than the few who go to the bars. The ones who go to the bars are not going there to save $16 because they lose it on the drinks and they go there for other reasons then just football. 33% is quite a jump in price...
  4. Y

2024 Massillon Tigers

I think Owens coming here may have benefited Slaughter immensely. The way Slaughter ran in the Anderson game showed more confidence and purpose. I believe Owens won the weight lifting in his weight class that Slaughter had to noticed and thought that was why Owens was so hard to bring down. I...
  5. Y

DaOne Owens.......................

What have you ever won ??? I bet it's not many friends.
  6. Y

His dad has season tickets at Massillon
  7. Y

Congratulations and Thank You's to the 2023 Massillon Tigers - D2 STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

Oh you're having a family reunion there ?
  8. Y

Proof of this is when the coaches voted for teem rankings for playoffs Wakefield voted Massillon 11th in region 7.
  9. Y

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Ok polls don't count because you said so and we'll take away all but 1of the Buckeyes championships and we'll tear down the Paul Brown statue and stadium because you have spoken that all history of football starts when you say it does. Oh wise one that you are.
  10. Y

2023 Massillon Football

If Hoban caught that pass in the end zone, the fault would come back to the fake punt. Like Massillon, Hoban has a great defense as proof of our safety. I just thought the fake punt was unnecessary and my heart stopped ,praying we could stop them because they seemed to running the ball better...
  11. Y

Does a 17 year old boy know what finger a ring goes on? He is a good kid. Now you try and be a good boy too.
  12. Y

2023 Massillon Football

Love Moore, but that fake punt came out of the Cincinnati Anderson play book
  13. Y

I noticed how early your post was and I thought it was sad, sad because you sound so bitter and tormented and full of hate. They say one filled with bitterness will drink poison and hope the one they hate dies. I pray you find some peace in your life and dwell on that.
  14. Y

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

They would have a better chance of stopping a 80 yd drive than a 30.
  15. Y

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

How can anyone defend that moron coach saying he always goes for it on 4th down. You would think after the first one failed someone would explain the definition of insanity of trying the same thing with different results.
  16. Y

2023 Massillon Football

This game is no longer a rivalry! They have no fans and their players fight among themselves and anyone else they can draw into one. They bring out the worst of our players because we won't back down. I brought family from out of town and it was quite embarrassing. Honestly, I don't know why we...
  17. Y

2023 Massillon Football

Agree, I thought we had our starting defense in to long last night when I saw Austintown had their second team offense in.
  18. Y

2023 Massillon Football

Don't get me wrong I am for transfers and the best players play no matter how long they are here.