Search results

1. B

2nd Annual, Scott Newburg Memorial GirlsTournament at Northmont HS. 1/18/2025

If interested contact scott.pergram@northmontschools.net
  2. B

Northmont HS Girls Wrestling Tournament 1/20/2024

SIGN-UPS FOR THIS TOURNAMENT IS CLOSED!!
  3. B

Yes, but about to close it.
  4. B

Trackwrestling for Girls Rosters

I emailed track customer support. They then emailed ohsaa with me attached to email. Ohsaa responded giving them permission to add me. 2 minutes later I had email for access.
  5. B

Having trouble with Track

About a week for me too at first because ohssa was out of office for a few days. Once they came back to office it only took a couple minutes.
  6. B

Having trouble with Track

So, I emailed trackwrestling customer support that i had no access. They then attached ohsaa to the email and ohsaa had to OK me having an account. In 2 minutes I had an email with my login access for this season.
  7. B

Thanks, it'd be nice if we received an email from those in charge letting us know.
  8. B

Anyone else not get their trackwrestling login on Dec.1?
  9. B

Open Mats/Northmont HS

Open mat. No charge / Free USA card required Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00-7:30 Girls Only Northmont High School Wrestling room Enter at door 13. Once inside its the 2nd door on right. Open mat will continue up to Fargo. Contact scott.pergram@northmontschools.net
  10. B

We will be hosting a girls high school wrestling tournament January 20, 2024. Depending on interest will decide the tournament format. Email scott.pergram@northmontschools.net
  11. B

Centerville girls looking for matches

Northmont Girls Wrestling is available on those three weeks. We are also putting together a tournament January 7 if you're interested.