Search results

1. T

ncaa paying athletes- good or bad for wrestling

Some of the kids in the transfer portal are getting easy 6 figures and guys like Marcus Blaze are going for around 500k in NIL monies.
  2. T

Eastmoor and Marion-Franklin on endangered list

And to many Teachers , Principles, and over paid Administrators who no matter how many schools they close won't lose their jobs.
  3. T

2024 HS Season

St Charles results ?
  4. T

Empty Lanes at Regional and State

16 Wrestlers but your point is valid
  5. T

Way too early 2025 team predictions

If LaSalle slips to D2 things will get shaken up a bit.
  6. T

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

Exactly and making the Playoffs isn't that hard to do nowadays. Its not making them thats hard to do if you have a decent program.
  7. T

Guess we will never know if you don't put them on your schedule. Springfield with a 5-5 record took out the OCC Central and then a very average Moe Team to make the State Finals. Tells me someone as usual over rates his team.
  8. T

So the fact those Olentangy Teams were 3-7 and 4-6 wasn't why they didn't make the Playoffs it was a outdated Computer System ? Okay we'll go with that. Oh and DeSales is 50-29 all time against OCC Teams . Can't even handle a D3 Team no wonder those guys have never scheduled . Moe, X, Iggy...
  9. T

I highly doubt that. orange was 4-6 with 13 Computer Points and Liberty was even worse at 3-7 with 11 Computer Points Watterson or Badin handle both of them easily. And Berlin beat one team in the regular Season who had a Winning Record. And that was Olentangy LOL.
  10. T

Its hard to tell with the Olentangy Schools they really don't step out much to play any real Powerhouses from around the State. Hoban would have beaten any of them bad. And i suspect SWJ would have Won the majority of the games if they played all 4 Tangy Schools. And Walsh played Hoban much...
  11. T

Might be somewhat true now but not one Olentangy School holds a candle to DeSales Schedules from the past. or their success. I'd argue Hamilton Badin and Watterson are as tough as anyone on Olentangy's Schedule and they open with Berlin. But the rest of this years schedule is as weak as its...
  12. T

Spit the hook out now
  13. T

Three-point takedown, five-point near fall now a thing in high school

This needs pinned to the Top
  14. T

Coach Tom Ryan seriously injured

Finally now being reported by Jarrod S. non life threatening injuries. Whew!!!!! Great news
  15. T

Coach Tom Ryan seriously injured

Being reported Coach Ryan was in a serious accident this morning on 270 involving a Semi . In surgery this morning. Prayers needed .
  16. T

To answer a previous question RJ Day is still at DeSales
  17. T

Competitive balance

And then would you take Irish out of your name? Seems like you'er the one with the problem . You have to ask yourself . Why is there even a EdChoice ? And am i part of that problem? Your anger is misguided and doesn't address the real problem. Typical in the academic world to blame a...
  18. T

Competitive balance

And were darn good at both. Lol I have been to TCC many times to your point. And your entire post is nothing but sour grapes. you as a "Educator" throw out a blanket statement that encompasses all Private Schools. Yet you really have nothing but a opinion of your accusations. You should be...
  19. T

Competitive balance

You really need to take Irish out of your name if your that outraged. Some TCC grad you are. The only beacon of shining light in HS Football in the whole Toledo City limits. A place where city kids actually get a chance to have a halfway normal HS experience in a safe environment and a chance...