Search results

1. C

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

Guy was just trying to have a good time.
  2. C

Avon vs. Saint Ignatius

Is this the year Avon finally wins a state title? Glenville did in D4, Massillon won a playoff title in D2.
  3. C

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

Eds 28 Springfield 7
  4. C

I was answering the lake Catholic guy who was angry earlier this season when another Ignatius poster repeatedly said Eds would roll to the title game. And they did. It’s not luck and it won’t be Friday night. They’ve been the best program in D1 since 2010.
  5. C

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Good question. Ignatius was awful this year, but I was impressed with Springfield’s overall speed. The QB is really good too. Very good defense for the Wildcats. Eds just owns Ignatius, and has for years now. Somehow Springfield has to get Eds to throw. Bullock is injured and not running as...
  6. C

D VII State Semifinals: Marion Local vs Patrick Henry

Adding the 7th division and having ML drop to it ensured they won’t ever lose a title game
  7. C

No. Once Springfield wins the first one, you’ll want more. and the arch rival is winning them now.
  8. C

At this point, Eds needs luck?
  9. C

D VII State Semifinals: Marion Local vs Patrick Henry

All these threads to talk about another ML blowout.
  10. C

Still haunts me.
  11. C

DII State Semifinal: Akron Hoban vs. Avon

Hoban has all the talent to have an amazing offense, but they have a WR/DB playing QB.
  12. C

Hoban held a great team to 14 points, but yeah their D1 guys didn’t show up.
  13. C

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Looks like Hoban wins despite Tyrell sometimes. His results have been amazing, but this team is ridiculously loaded. Massillon is also great. Turnovers will be the key, obviously
  14. C

Incredible that Springfield made it back to the title game against. Credit to the kids on that team. IMO, the end result will be a loss to Eds. I could be wrong, but this class at Eds seems destined for the 3 peat. Again could be wrong
  15. C

All fan bases have bad fans. It doesn’t mean the whole thing is that way. Tons of Ignatius fans are arrogant aholes too.
  16. C

DI State Semifinal: Lakewood St. Edward vs. Hilliard Bradley

Agree. I’m sure you have said this many times for those former Ignatius teams, but I’ll be happy to see this Eds class graduate.
  17. C

DI State Semifinal: Lakewood St. Edward vs. Hilliard Bradley

Looks like one of the cases over on West 30th. Need a 12th. :)
  18. C

Dublin Coffman 2023

Ignatius will play at Coffman in 2024.
  19. C

Avon/Chardon vs. Hoban/TCC

Marion Local has been killing teams for how many years? How did that happen? Just a new coach? it’s only an issue when it’s Eds, Hoban, Ignatius