Search results

1. T

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

The people who need fired either recently left or keep getting voted in. Happy for Massie for getting the turf fixed. Hope the community continues to support the school in all ways.
  2. T

SWOH D1 Thread

Clown. 🤡.
  3. T

Edgewood 2023

I agree. Always heard he was a good dude. People just don’t like it when their kid isn’t getting the snap/stats.
  4. T

Edgewood 2023

Wrong Edgewood brother
  5. T

I don't think it changes anything for him. He’s still going to coach for another year or two. I think it means the ship is sinking and more cuts are coming. Idk how they (or any school) can sustain if the tax payers wont help. Guess we will see what’s next but it’s not a place I would want to...
  6. T

Carlisle coach

Im not sure you understand the landscape of HS coaching right now. There’s hardly a program with a full staff of teachers. Id venture to say 30-40% of staffs are looking for a coach or coaches on a yearly basis. If you get hired- you bring dudes who you trust and who will be there. If thats...
  7. T

Colerain Northwest merger

Are the buildings in good enough shape to even bother doing that? Not that it matters for the immediate future but it would obviously be better for everyone if they could come together in a new building. Do they renamed the school and adopt a new mascot?
  8. T

Purcell Marian

Funny that 1 private school is mad at another for recruiting.
  9. T

Purcell Marian

I believe SWOFCA even approached him and asked him to not do that and he never cared. If I remember right, he said SWOFCA was hurting recruiting for kids. Seems like a nice enough guy, but I’m sure he also applied for jobs like Middletown and Fenwick. Always looking for greener pastures...
  10. T

SWOH D1 Thread

Travel wouldnt be an issue. Goshen is 10 minutes off 275 and boarders Milford/LM. Turpin and Anderson are further drives for a school like Lebanon. It’s the overall competition. Im sure they’re not looking to make that jump again. They were in the FAVC once and they were bottom half of the...
  11. T

SWOH D1 Thread

Any go where? The ECC really isn’t an option as it stands. Goshen wouldn’t really compete in most sports. They would have 3-4 league titles over a 10 year span if they are lucky and that’s considering all sports. The SWBL would be a fine fit but can you imagine the travel? The closest game...
  12. T

SWOH D1 Thread

If Goshen scores more than 10 in the first half, they win in regulation. If the officials were better, Moore doesn’t foul out in the 4th. (I think the refs were just bad, I don’t think either team was crushed or greatly benefitted). Lots of “Ifs”. Would probably be a split series if they...
  13. T

SWOH D1 Thread

Hard fought game for both squads. Refs weren't the best but i think they called it poorly both ways. Kudos to LM on the win. Would be a great game to see in the regular season. I don't think he shouldve gotten a T (too close to the end, big/tight game) but probably doesn't happen if he had...
  14. T

SWOH D1 Thread

You must have a real axe to grind with the Warriors.
  15. T

SWOH D1 Thread

The SBAAC isn't the reason the state decided to expand divisions, but they are impacted by it in a positive way. They have some talented teams (at times) and good coaches. I'm not saying they should bring home a state title each year, but there's no chance they can just "get better at...
  16. T

...and likely will take a huge hit when he leaves because I think some of his key assistant coaches will also be done. Not sure they will be as bad as they were before he showed up but it might be close.
  17. T

Massie Throws the ball 4-6 times a game in games they need to. Most of the time it’s not necessary. They’ll throw 2 passes in the 1st half and stop because they’re up and want the clock to run. If I recall- they threw a couple passes in the Alter game but just missed. Doesn’t count but they...
  18. T

You mean to tell me that you don’t win in HS football by throwing the ball 40-50 times a game? I guess Dan, Tiger, Ed and the rest are all confused. If you have the guys who can throw, catch and protect… chuck it. Massie doesn’t have those guys. Heck. The D1 state champs threw the ball 8...
  19. T

12 wins is a telling stat.
  20. T

Ive heard the same nonsense from the stands and on JJ/Yappi since ‘98 lol. If you and your buddies can call the plays, I suggest you take your talents to the sideline and see how well you call it.