Search results

1. P

2024 Elder Volleyball

Don't limit yourself to just "vball"!
  2. P

X bball suspensions

Only "losers" sit on Yappi at 8pm on a Saturday night bragging that "i know the 22 starters in football next year". Yes, you're a LOSER!
  3. P

2023 season

First GGCL Championship in decades, Sectional, District and Regional Championships is a disappointment? I feel sorry for your kids!
  4. P

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

I agree it will be a very good game, but i also look at Centerville just beat the Saints at the end of the season, so they knew Seton well too!
  5. P

I'll stay with Seton 3-1. They're playing some very good soccer right now!
  6. P

Seton-3-2 MND- in Pk.
  7. P

Are you a true West Sider??

Is there anything else going into the new BW3 on Harrison? That is an awfully big building for just a BW3.
  8. P

Week 10

No, I'm pretty sure this is their first league title since 2000.
  9. P

Week 9...

EC- Did you go to the game, if so how did it play out?
  10. P

Week 7...

Well, I have no clue who that person roots for, i just see someone calling out a lopsided score that obviously they have an issue with. I follow Seton because my Daughter use to play for the Saints some years ago and i have no issues whatsoever with Oak Hills.
  11. P

Week 7...

What Seton Parents are upset? I have not seen one post from a Seton supporter questioning Oak Hills scores!
  12. P

Week 7...

Seton played SUA two days prior, so possibly, but i think it's just two good teams going up against each other. Seton won at MND earlier this year 3-2 and MND returns the favor. I know Seton was dealing with the injury bug a few weeks ago, I know one girl is done for the year, but not sure about...
  13. P

Week 7...

It wouldn't be Yappi if there wasn't soccer drama! Glad you still have issues with the Seton defense, Cup!
  14. P

Week 7...

Seton-6 UA-0
  15. P

Week 6 games (Technically..)

one season ending and the other girl has been out the past two games, not sure if she will be back Saturday for Mason.
  16. P

Seton-2 SUA-1 Seton dealing with the injury bug!
  17. P

Seton-3 MND-2
  18. P

2023 season

Yes, and very easily could have been 6-7 to 0, but the Harrison backup Goalie kept them in the game. Harrison is a solid team.
  19. P

2023 season

Seton-3 Harrison-0
  20. P

2023 season

Seton-6 Ursuline-0