Search results

1. F

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

Carlisle- by 70 if they wanted to Fenwick- wouldn't destroy but would win most years Franklin- by 50 if they wanted to Kings- would be competitive but Kings wins most years Lebanon- would be competitive, close to a split Little Miami- Massie by 28 most years Loveland- same as Lebanon Mason-...
  2. F

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Region 20 lost a lot of good teams at the top. Valley View and Brookville both move up to D4 R16. I think Versailles and Waynesville play in the regional final.
  3. F

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

I think Region 12 has an easier path than Region 16. Region 16 is LOADED. Waynesville has to be favorites to make it to the Regional final with Versailles in Region 20.
  4. F

2024/25 SWBL Basketball

Jewell must have hit a major growth spurt, he was 6' during football last season.........................Smith will be able to help with his shooting. Don't know much about Rust/Svarda.
  5. F

2024/25 SWBL Basketball

Looks like little to no depth for any of the Buckeye division teams. Will anyone feel comfortable playing their 6-7-8th guy?
  6. F

I worry that not having any teaching openings is going to limit his applicant pool for the boys and girls basketball jobs.
  7. F

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Last I read, he's out of a teaching job due to being a retire/rehire and they RIF'd that position. I believe he's still the head football coach.
  8. F

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Do any of these candidates currently teach/work in the district? With their financial troubles, it may make sense to hire someone already working in the building.
  9. F

Carlisle coach

From what I've been told, this is the exact staff the kids and community wanted. If anything his hiring of coaches will get him a lot of support in that community. Time will tell if it translates to wins but I would say he has community backing from the start.
  10. F

2024 Three Rivers conference

Their O-Line two years ago was massive and impressive!
  11. F

I respect what he's done from a football perspective but am not impressed with how he treats people. Ask Scott Killen his opinion on how McSurely treats people.
  12. F

I agree he's built a great program but brought a ton of money into the school but let's not get carried away with positive role model and leader in academics. Ask any youth program that CM has played how he shows up to games. He's a PE teacher, he's not teaching upper level science and math...
  13. F

It does seem like each school has sports where they compete and other sports where they struggle. It seems like fanbases only care when the struggles are in football and basketball. You don't hear near as much when a school's tennis team isn't competitive.
  14. F

If the bottom wants to compete every year then they have to get more players out. The top is able to overcome an injury or 2 where as the bottom can not. Hopefully the new hires are able to generate some interest in their schools and get more kids playing!
  15. F

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Totally agree with you. Hopefully they give him some time. There should be at least 2-3 SO who are playing JV that can help next year that would give them 1 Sr, 4-5 Jrs and 2 SO at the varsity level. I think that could allow them to be more competitive on a regular basis.
  16. F

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

There aren't any seniors sitting the bench. The 2 Seniors start, what's killing this team is that there are only 2 Sr's, 1 Jr (who is hurt), 3 SO (1 is hurt) and 2 FR playing any minutes. Denny is doing what he can with what he has. He at least deserves another year to see what he can do with...
  17. F

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Denny is averaging more points and more assists than Lawson. How are you judging that Lawson makes people around him better and Denny does not? Not trying to argue, just curious how you're determining it.
  18. F

Franklin High Coaching Carousel

Probably wanting to hire coordinators first. Not sure if the OC or DC is returning for Franklin next year.
  19. F

Any updates on the Edgewood coaching search? Have the new coaches in the league filled their staffs yet?
  20. F

I've heard Franklin has already named a new OC