Search results

1. K

ASSISTANT POSITIONS OPEN / TEACHING POSITIONS WITH VERY HIGH PAY!

For the education / continuing education you re REQUIRED to get, it is not that good. 92K in year 25...NOPE
  2. K

ASSISTANT POSITIONS OPEN / TEACHING POSITIONS WITH VERY HIGH PAY!

NEWSFLASH: 92K base salary BEFORE taxes is not that much in this economy (after 20 + years at a place/masters + 30 hours of education). Teachers are highly underpaid, but that is another topic.
  3. K

The Lakota West Firebirds 2023-2024 Thread

All of this and 75 cents will buy you a cup of coffee. Can the kid play or not?
  4. K

G.M.C. Conference: way too early outlook and predictions

1A. West: Are they the favorites, since they won the last meeting with G.M.C. Champion Princeton in the playoffs? Bolden finds a way year after year. Have key losses, but return a ton of talent. They do a great job of developing kids and getting them on the field in the right positions with...
  5. K

23-24 SW Ohio

Sounds like someone has sour grapes WOMP WOMP.
  6. K

When you say you hope Gilbert can play to his "potential" his final season what are you speaking about specifically? Are you talking about touchdowns? Blocking? He has never been a score type of kid, but that could be because he was used a certain way in a certain type of offensive scheme not...
  7. K

I mean is it a committable offer? Unless it is the summer period before their junior year, it really does not matter.
  8. K

23-24 SW Ohio

Who has Springboro played/beat?
  9. K

Way to early D1 SW Ohio predictions

Princeton is a 4 star school, You can and DO get a great education at Princeton. See link: https://www.princetonschools.net/o/pcs/article/1243134
  10. K

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

I think Lakota West did an amazing job with its defense as you stated. Without a doubt, give credit where credit is due. They did an amazing job of executing a plan. I think two calls were huge in this game without a doubt: (the non timeout call on the field for the head coach of Lakota...
  11. K

Marshall graduates and Moeller back to reality in a few weeks. Maybe they can keep a head coach past a few years?
  12. K

Congrats to West. Physical game by both teams. Won a playoff game where an offensive point/drive was not scored, rather points on turnovers. Some very questionable calls towards both teams, especially the punt return for a touchdown and NO time out call/ blocked punt in the end zone when...
  13. K

27 points? No respect at all for Princeton, or the Viking defense who hasn't allowed over 16 points a game all season. Looks like the Vikes will be taken to the woodshed Friday night, no use in even getting on the bus and showing up.
  14. K

Speaking of fight...tempers flared after this game last year. Mason coach had to be held back by his staff after a comment by the Moeller coach?
  15. K

Princeton 21-West 10 Moeller28-Mason0
  16. K

So you give props to Mason when they play Gahanna tough, but slam Princeton all year who beat Mason @ Mason, and held them to 3 points. The same Mason that played a "real opponent" Gahanna tough according to you. How convenient. Or are you going to completely ignore that part as you said?
  17. K

All going to come down to if Marshall plays or not. I do not see Moeller getting past round 2 without him.
  18. K

GMC Football 2023

West's offense has gotten better?, or is just "better" at beating teams that are not very good? That is a a question that remains to be answered. Also, I do not see any Viking Posters overlooking any fact that other teams around the conference have quality JH programs. I just see posters...
  19. K

6th state AP poll (10/16)

Had to be Parker. He knew you would cry a river about a meaningless poll.😢