Search results

1. VBWrestling!

Graham Shore Camp NW Ohio

t
  2. VBWrestling!

210 Needed for Ashland Duals

Van Buren High School is looking for a 210 to compete with us at the Ashland Duals on June 7th and 8th. No payment necessary. If interested please email me at rwilliams@vbschools.net
  3. VBWrestling!

Looking for a dual

Van Buren High School in Northwest Ohio is seeking a dual for senior night at our place. We will have a full lineup next season. Please contact me at rwilliams@vbschools.net if interested.
  4. VBWrestling!

Don't forget to register!
  5. VBWrestling!

T
  6. VBWrestling!

Van Buren High School if hosting Graham Shore for a 2 session clinic on June 22nd. Email head coach Roman Williams at rwilliams@vbschools.net to secure a spot today!
  7. VBWrestling!

Coaching Opportunities

Van Buren High School located in Northwest Ohio is seeking a High School assistant wrestling coach (Heavyweight preferred) and Middle School Assistant coach for the 2024-2025 season. Both are paid positions. We are looking for passionate individuals who want to help build a young program. There...
  8. VBWrestling!

Looking for a meet 12/7/24

Van Buren High School (D3) is looking for a meet on 12/7/24. We will have about 20 total kids and fill out every weight class but 106. If you have anything available please email rwilliams@vbschools.net
  9. VBWrestling!

Coaching Opportunities

Van Buren High School located in Northwest Ohio is seeking a High School assistant wrestling coach (Heavyweight preferred) and Middle School Assistant coach for the 2024-2025 season. Both are paid positions. We are looking for passionate individuals who want to help build a young program. There...
  10. VBWrestling!

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

Anyone know when district draws come out?
  11. VBWrestling!

Spotlight

Looking to purchase a spotlight to have for our home duals. Where is the best place to purchase them? I’ve seen good things from the company “wrestlingmatlight” but 1500 seems very steep. Wondering if anyone has purchased somewhere cheaper that works just as well. Thanks!
  12. VBWrestling!

D3 only tournament next season

Van Buren Invitational the third weekend of January. 30+ team 2 day tournament. Very competitive
  13. VBWrestling!

Van Buren Youth Open

T
  14. VBWrestling!

Dual

Due to our home tournament turning into a one day with cancellations, Van Buren is searching for a dual to fill our last point missing. We fill every weight class except for 106 and Heavyweight. If anyone in Northwest Ohio is missing a point and would like to set up a dual please email me at...
  15. VBWrestling!

Van Buren Youth Open

The Van Buren Youth Open Sunday, February 18th, 2024 This tournament will start on time and move fast- expect your wrestler’s weight class to be completed in 90 minutes or less. Please note that all wrestlers must pre-register for this tournament at www.ohioquest.com. You must register by...
  16. VBWrestling!

Girls Tournament

Van Buren High School is looking for a girls tournament on January 13th. We only have two girls that have been wrestling with the boys team. Looking to get them some matches. Thanks! Please email me at rwilliams@vbschools.net
  17. VBWrestling!

Northwest Conference 2023-2024

Columbus Grove seems to be the cream of the crop here. What does Allen East have returning? I know they lost their two big guns to graduation but wasn't sure if they have some guys waiting in the wing to take over.