Search results

1. S

Week 7...

I’ll preface this by saying I don’t know any of the players or coaches mentioned so far. However, it doesn’t take a genius to understand that most high school coaches in todays environment have club bias, bias for the people they get paid to train, people paying their club salary etc. Money talks.
  2. S

St. Ursula new coach

They’ve had a series of really bad hires who were only interested in having their club kids, family members etc. on the field. It’s sickening the amount of talent these idiots either cut or scared off. Fred should be able to get it turned around once he has his players on the field. At least he...
  3. S

2023 season

You can do all of those things at D2, D3, D whatever and probably get as much money to do so. When I get resumes I do like to see people who played organized athletics, but could care less what D they played. I look for GPA, service, and academic endeavors more than anything. If I get something...
  4. S

2023 season

What does D1 really do for a female soccer player? Not much other than some day in the future they can say I played D1 soccer blah blah blah. Better off focusing on academics. There is a lot more scholarship money available for kids who are high performers in the classroom. Most of the kids...
  5. S

2023 season

Maybe in a year or 2, not this year. I’m glad they finally hired a competent coach, but he inherited many players from the last regime who are average at best.
  6. S

St. Ursula new coach

The SUA administration is the problem. The President needs to gracefully step away and let someone else right the ship. It’s not just athletics that are in turmoil.
  7. S

St. Ursula new coach

It’s been a revolving door of very bad hires. The previous long time AD was on cruise control to retirement and really didn’t care his last few years. The current AD seems to have athletics as a whole back on track.
  8. S

St. Ursula new coach

St. Ursula always has a great pool of talent. The last few coaches have been incompetent, penalizing a player for attending national team camps, cutting D1 commits, ECNL players etc in favor of their club kids and family ties. It’s been a disaster. This woman should have them back in the state...
  9. S

St. Ursula new coach

Seems like a really good hire. Looks like SUA is serious about soccer again.