Search results

1. S

OHSAA Studying Expansion of Tournament Divisions in Several Sports

"thins out" compared to D1, 2, 3 across the entire state. D4 Cincy gets 4 districts I believe, but look outside of Cincinnati. Who is left? Ottawa-G? They graduate a lot just like CCD, Waynesville, Wyoming. Mariemont, Summit, Alter, and maybe Roger Bacon look good on paper. I just don't...
  2. S

OHSAA Studying Expansion of Tournament Divisions in Several Sports

Now that it's somewhat official any thoughts on the girls side? Seton creeps into D1 at the bottom. Walsh Jesuit, MND, and some other notables in D2. D3 is seems to be very loaded also. D4 thins out a bit and D5 who even knows what will happen.
  3. S

New Divisions 'official'

Summit Country Day -- D5
  4. S

Job Openings

Lakota East Ursuline
  5. S

2023-24 Job Openings

I know Ross had a job posted also.
  6. S

OHSAA FINAL 4 and FINALS

Same area - same conference! Not sure this happens too often since most teams in a conference are also in the same division. How awesome for the Miami Valley Conference.
  7. S

OHSAA FINAL 4 and FINALS

I don't think it ever happens. This year for D3 OHSAA had the bracket so a Cincinnati area team could go "out of region", which is what CCD did. In previous years and in the other divisions you typically have to go through the gauntlet of your region. I think this is a great idea. Too many...
  8. S

Regional Semis & Finals

Summit 3 Waynesville 1
  9. S

Regional Semis & Finals

CCD 6-0
  10. S

Waynesville vs Summit Round 2

It happened last year too. That’s why the game was moved from 2 to 7pm. Also to accommodate Summit boys playing today and waynesville boys.
  11. S

Indian Hill v. Summit Country Day

Summit wins in PKs. What a wild game. 17-4 on corners in favor of Indian Hill. End to end action. 2 big PK saves by Summit GK. Looked like Indian Hill switched keepers for the penalties.
  12. S

District Finals Prediction Time

SCD 3 Carroll 0 Indian hill 2 CJ 0 Huge rematch coming Wednesday.
  13. S

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

I’m not super familiar with Columbus soccer but based off recent success and state rankings I’d say yes. Should be a good one against Waynesville.
  14. S

Bloom Carroll spoiled the party and beat Granville today 2-1.
  15. S

Streetsboro v Perry girls

Not sure where you are from but is this common in other parts of Ohio where the referees tend to leave fairly quick? In SW we tend always shake the refs hands after the game, then they bolt.
  16. S

Streetsboro v Perry girls

How the coaches kept their composure when the referee walked over is impressive. Someone on our staff would have surely lost their mind. What an awful way to have your season end, especially on a 2-1 score line. Watch it to the final whistle. Those refs are off the field before the handshake...
  17. S

Watched the ending on NFHS today. Looks like Monroe made an attempt and Bellbrook walked the other way. 2 players and I think one assistant shook hands. The coach later walked over to the Monroe bench and talked while collecting soccer balls... I guess those 11-12 breakaway goals on Monday...
  18. S

Per Twitter they are warming back up ?
  19. S

Indian hill and mcnick in lightning delay. 0-0 with 8 minutes left in 2nd OT.
  20. S

Summit 7 New Richmond 0 Roger Bacon 4 Reading 0