Search results

1. G

Hudson vs. Walsh at Ravenna

Yes. I’ve counted 56-60 in uniform. That would be way down from the 80+ they typically have dressed on Friday nights. So more players going both ways.
  2. G

Yep
  3. G

That’s a very accurate assessment of this game.
  4. G

2023 Benedictine Football

Don’t know much about Benedictine other than they have a great history. I commented that this isn’t one of Hudson better teams. Benedictine outplayed Hudson for three quarters, no doubt.
  5. G

The Bengal defense was gassed by the fourth quarter. This isn’t one of Hudson’s better teams in the last 10 years, but they’re always well conditioned. Only losers lane refs for a loss.
  6. G

Didn’t know the refs were playing defense for the Bengals in the 4th qtr and OT. Missed that.
  7. G

Friday Finals (10/27/23)

Hudson 20 Benedictine 19 OT
  8. G

Friday Updates (10/27/23)

Correction Benedictine 13 Hudson 13 End of 4Q Going to OT
  9. G

Benedictine 14 Hudson 13 End of 4Q Going to OT
  10. G

Cleveland Benedictine 13 Hudson 13 1:54 4Q Blocked PAT
  11. G

Cleveland Benedictine 13 Hudson 7 8:35 4Q
  12. G

Cleveland Benedictine 13 Hudson 0 End of 3Q
  13. G

Cleveland Benedictine 7 Hudson 0 Halftime
  14. G

Cleveland Benedictine 7 Hudson 0 3:19 2Q
  15. G

1984 Wintersville Warriors vs Bellaire Big Reds

Wintersville finished in the top 4 of their region but missed the playoffs. Only two teams per region at that time. Playoffs expanded to 4 teams per region in 1985.
  16. G

1984 Wintersville Warriors vs Bellaire Big Reds

Great video, but the best part is cut off! As I recall a Hail Mary pass to end the game with a Golden Warrior win.
  17. G

Friday Finals (10/6/23)

Hudson 17 Nordonia 14
  18. G

Best Home Field Advantage/Game Day Atmosphere in Suburban League

My preference I’d stadiums is Cuyahoga falls, it’s just so old school and no track. Wadsworth #2 but parking is a problem. Great venue though. The newer stadiums are all nice, but not enough thought out into them for the fan experience.
  19. G

Best Home Field Advantage/Game Day Atmosphere in Suburban League

Hudson’s field includes a full sized width soccer field. Most stadiums do not have that. Most either have a reduced size field or use the football field dimensions. This wouldn’t be a bad thing if there wasn’t a track. The combination resulted in the stands being so far from the field. Had...
  20. G

Week 3 Cleveland Heights 1-1 @ Hudson 2-0

Not all were playoff games and nothing about my original statement was incorrect.