Search results

1. B

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

What happened at Zanesville? I’m shocked by that. The program was down when he took over.
  2. B

Mid-State League 2022

Amanda is below LU in the Buckeye at 0-7
  3. B

We needed expanded playoffs for Covid with cancellations. Reduce it now.

Currently the thing that is saving the 16 seed format from being consistent blow outs is a much lower divisor requirement. i believe in the old format, you had to have a divisor of 8 (play 8 games) to qualify. They removed the divisor requirement during the COVID year, which made sense...
  4. B

It’s a chop block, not intending to hurt anyone. Been legal for years.
  5. B

Yes I know. It was set to go into effect the year we expanded to 16 and then the OHSAA announced a 16 team format without informing the coaches association.
  6. B

Yeah it was a done deal agreement between the coaches association and the OHSAA. Then COVID hit and the OHSAA saw all the money they could make.
  7. B

I Don’t disagree. It is true though. Know a guy that was on the staff at Millersport. He wanted to come out to give his RB more yards. RB’s dad was yelling from the stands to take him out. Coach told dad to shut up. He told them to target because Millersport’s smaller players were chopping...
  8. B

Well the best of both worlds was the original 12 team per region expansion. It helped out those teams that were good, but missed qualifying while eliminating the butt kickings. Not mention the first round was 5-12. If you make it through that round, you’ve earned the right to play 1-4. That...
  9. B

Mid-State League 2022

Not actually sure. I think they’re fairly balanced. JH numbers are up from what I hear.
  10. B

Mid-State League 2022

And the score was 21-21 if you’d been paying attention
  11. B

Mid-State League 2022

I disagree with your assessment dock. LU dominated the line of scrimmage and had outstanding running backs. Gaining 6-7 yards a run. LU wins this game by 2-3 TDs. It’s a scrimmage they were obviously working on things and being very vanilla. Whereas Beechcroft ran a double pass on the first...
  12. B

Solution to the Mid-State League Problems

If there are as many legal issues as you say, it seems the safest way for the schools to adjust is to create a new league without them. the Mid-State Cardinal League lol
  13. B

Solution to the Mid-State League Problems

Honestly the way this whole thing went down is just wrong, they should be treated as separate leagues. When they were voted out of that division, it should have been final. Then a vote should have been had by the other divisions whether to take them or not. If they voted no, you’re out...
  14. B

Bloom-Carroll job is open

Do they have anyone in mind? There's a few very good up and coming coaches in the area.
  15. B

Bloom-Carroll job is open

Are there any front runners for this job?
  16. B

IUDOGS: 2021- 2022 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Wilmington is also on OHSAA
  17. B

IUDOGS: 2021- 2022 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

As is Sandusky, both Sebring and Sandusky were listed on OHSAA today
  18. B

School Administrators need to make a big effort to bring back the fans

I think what schools ought to do is continue to stream their games, but charge for the experience. This year streaming was a courtesy most schools provided to help those who were not allowed to be at the games. This year I expect the gates to be open at most rural schools. Football season in...