Search results

1. M

2024 Three Rivers conference

I believe it is still a thing. Everyone should be in the clear to start offseason work.
  2. M

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

They have a couple backs that run hard. They are going to try and hit some quick hitters in the pass game. Would guess to see a lot of WR screens as well.
  3. M

MVL 2023-24

I agree, I think it will be more about Tipps offense vs CJs defense. Turnovers will be the deciding factor. If CJ can stop the run it could be a close game until the end.
  4. M

2023 TRC football

Riverside 17 Milton 10 Low scoring physical game tonight. Weather could have some say in the outcome. Cold wet football makes for an interesting game.
  5. M

MVL 2023-24

Odd question coming from someone so involved...
  6. M

2023 TRC football

Riverside and Lehman have a tough region with both Ansonia and Marion Local. Should see both get a round 1 win but after that its up in the air. Milton should win the first round but after that could run into issues. Good for Miami East making the playoffs, hopefully they can play Brookville...
  7. M

2023 TRC football

I agree with what you're saying but I don't think Milton will be able to keep up with Riversides offense. Milton will have to force Riverside into a couple of turnovers to win the game.
  8. M

2023 TRC football

I think this game will come down to the end. Both teams coming off of losses to the top 2 teams in the league. I'll take the Vikings 27-14
  9. M

2023 TRC football

Kids not wanting to work is the biggest thing with parents not pushing them as well. Not a good combination for success.
  10. M

2023 TRC football

They are definitely moving in the right direction. They are a very young team so it looks promising for the future. Players seem to be bought into the new coaching staff and play hard as a result.
  11. M

2023 TRC football

I think Miami East could be hard to handle for Riverside. The QB being hurt can make a big difference too. Riverside will most likely pull out the win but don't count out the Vikings. Same deal with Milton and Bethel. Bethel seems to play to their opponents level so they could surprise the...
  12. M

2023 TRC football

I agree, Bethel is starting to play better and Northridge has not. Bethel is looking to jump on them early and take them out of the game
  13. M

2023 TRC football

I like the picks. I do think Lehman will keep it closer to Riverside then most will think. They have size and athleticism that can produce on any night. I also think East will win by 2 or more scores. They played Milton tough and will be looking for a nice bounce back game. Bethel will have a...
  14. M

MVL 2023-24

Butler a little more to handle for Tipp tonight then expected??
  15. M

2023 TRC football

Milton vs East: 21-14 Riverside vs Troy Christian 42-0 Northridge vs Covington 22-6 Bethel vs Lehman 49-14
  16. M

2023 TRC football

Tough game for the Vikings last week. I see them bouncing back this week against a good Milton team. Could go either way but I give the Vikings defense a big play late to seal it 21-14.
  17. M

Troy Trojans

😂😂Were your parents even alive in 67-68?? Nice smoke screen though.
  18. M

2023 TRC football

Milton over TC 42-7: Milton continues to get better and has an easy victory over TC. Miami East over Lehman 34-21: Lehman's QB is the whole team so if ME can contain him they should come out on top. ME strength is their defense so it should be a great game. Bethel over Covington 28-7: Bethel...
  19. M

2023 TRC football

Northridge vs ME could be an interesting one. The winner could be the frontrunner for the conference. Milton and Riverside will have something to say about that.
  20. M

2023 TRC football

Very intrigued by tonight's game with Lehman and Milton. Is Lehman legit or the product of bad opponents.