Search results

1. 7

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

a ref and a coach?? should have guessed this combo from your name! Maybe you should try to remember that it is still a game.
  2. 7

This explains A LOT. You have your rule book, but obviously do not understand the game. I’m glad my kids are done playing with clowns like you running the center.
  3. 7

In my opinion, no neutral observer finds a HS soccer forum and posts the same comment in at least 3 different threads. Cut/Pasted the first few responses, and then started replying to other comments. Nor does a neutral observer find the OHSSA rule, post it, and call for players and coaches to be...
  4. 7

Let’s hope he wind isn’t a factor this year!!
  5. 7

MND 2 Milford 1 double OT
  6. 7

Added tournament regulation - 2023

Our players were told by the coach and AD the school gets fined if they score more than 8. I’d love to hear from someone “in the know” if that is true or something just pushed to players in order to keep it close.
  7. 7

Added tournament regulation - 2023

I think all schools should be in the tourney, but there should be an earlier round or a “play-in” round to limit these types of games. Also, top teams should receive a bye or auto placement into 2nd/more appropriate round. I don’t think this will completely eliminate these games, but...
  8. 7

OHSAA Soccer State Championships Update

I always found it curious that most of the tournament games are played on field-turf, but the finals are played on grass.
  9. 7

2023 season

Completely agree. I heard these same types of comments on our club teams after recruiting didn‘t go how some had hoped.
  10. 7

2023 season

I saw/read your post on Wednesday before it was reported, accurate. My friend‘s daughter played there and always thought she reported negative posts about the program. Very insecure and immature.
  11. 7

2023 season

Absolutely! How could I forget?!?
  12. 7

2023 season

Hmmm, MND just tied UA 1-1. How quickly they fall!
  13. 7

2023 season

Kohls played MND varsity for 2 years, prior to being promoted from CU’s 2nd team to the GA. We heard when offered GA spot, she let CU know she was playing HS, and was looking at other clubs to accommodate. CUP then relaxed its “no HS” rule for all GA teams. This kind aligns with the recent trend...
  14. 7

2023 season

I don’t need to read anonymous postings to make comments on what I’ve personally experienced. The numbers are really low and trending down for a reason. I hope the changes you mention help them recover quicker than some of the large corporations with the same philosophies. Please, back to soccer….
  15. 7

2023 season

The school and faculty are catering (or adjusting) to a much smaller demographic. I know legacy moms and families with older siblings that attended UA, both are sending their younger daughters elsewhere.
  16. 7

2023 season

I agree, Seton returns more talent. MNd graduated 3 d1 players. They‘re still deep and will be good, but Seton will be better.
  17. 7

Friday Night Futbol

Got to pad those stats… 6 goals and 7 assists. Its always interesting to read their box scores.
  18. 7

2023 SW Ohio early predictions

Crazy speed the last few years!
  19. 7

St. Ursula new coach

This is good news!
  20. 7

2023 SW Ohio early predictions

I love Seton’s style for HS! The back line is in-sync and keeper plays aggressive on balls played over the top. Forwards attack and move really well. Complete teamwork. Great coaching. And players are bought-in, 100! It frustrates the other teams and especially their fans (who don’t know the...