Search results

1. S

Would anyone step up to D1

The question is..once you move up, can you go back down next year after your usual 12-4 team is now 4-7 getting their teeth kicked in? We may see some more lopsided D1 scores in the playoffs. I honestly don’t see teams moving up
  2. S

Would anyone step up to D1

I love Ohio hs football, but let’s be real. Not much is even talked about from D3-Dwhatever. It’s D1 & D2. The lower divisions can have a few above average players and change a team dynamic. The upper division difference is talent and speed. Nobody outside the small school really cares. Once in...
  3. S

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

You are clueless. Blowing Moeller’s D line off the ball. Laughable. You haven’t watched many games
  4. S

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

R2 soft serve ice cream. This is the best Moe team since 2013 when they won state. Good luck scoring Springfield
  5. S

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Nothing…crickets. Same old story. LW turning in their equipment Monday like I said
  6. S

Has not won the region several times. Combs did once. Bolden did 1x in 2018 and got smacked by Ed’s in Canton. Guy has been around forever and lived off of 1 team 20 years ago. Can he coach? Yea, he can…But he has played some big time inferior opponents over the years. That’s his legacy. Beat up...
  7. S

This is the part of the season that counts. Nobody wins championships in week 6 vs Oak Hills and Sycamore. GMC makes their own bed and they sleep in it week 12 or so when their best team turns their equipment in. Colerain won 20 GMC championships with 2 trips to Canton and had 12 all state kids...
  8. S

The 4 teams that Moeller lost to are a combined 47-3 and ALL still playing for a chance at a state championship within the next 2 weeks. LW 12 opponents combined have 49 wins all season sans the second Princeton gm bc they played twice! LW played only 4 teams with winning records. The schedule...
  9. S

Region 2: #6 Dublin Coffman vs #12 Springfield

No surprise, but R2 will play R4 again this year posted by OHSAA last night. Probably Moeller again.
  10. S

This thread is toxic. Let’s talk R4 playoffs. What in the rabbit hole are we doing?! Moeller 27-13 W in the rain this week.
  11. S

Sure
  12. S

Moeller is about to be GMC champs 3 years in a row next week. If you always do what you do, you’ll always get what you got. West offense can’t score enough and Bolden can’t get out of R4. Moe 27-13 next week
  13. S

Sophomore QB Ponatoski for Moe will have a game tonight. Moe’s receiving core is electric along with the 3 TE’s.
  14. S

Let’s get some predictions for Friday games. What are everyone’s score predictions? LW 24-20 over Princeton Moe 28-7 over Mason
  15. S

I’m actually a big fan of statistics, but this has been apples and (not even oranges) but watermelon in comparison. The teams Moeller has played versus the teams LW has played are not even in the same planet. All 4 of Moe’s opponents are also still playing too. If Moe played Sycamore , Oak...
  16. S

Week 13 Neutral Sites

Today is the day ladies & gents. OHSAA is in for the $ grab. There is always a “what the heck!?” Site announced
  17. S

Moe by 14 over Mason LW by 4 over Princeton
  18. S

So who you guys picking this weekend? Scores? Upsets? I like Moe, Milford, West & Princeton
  19. S

Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

Withrow by 14. WW has no offense
  20. S

Mason has no offense, can’t score. If Milford scores 17 points, game over. Elder’s offense is alllll Brass, if he’s shut down, they won’t score more than 10. West wins by 14 in this one. Elder’s defense is on the small side too. Moeller will beat St. X even though Marshall is out. Bombers can’t...