1. M

2023 Massillon Football

1st ever State Playoff Championship for Massillon! Congrats
  2. M

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

HookEm stop fan girling
  3. M

This is undoubtedly the worst season in Louisville football history.
  4. M

Leopards looking to avoid their first 1-9 season since 1986. Most of there games that year were actually close.
  5. M

Daddy ball
  6. M

How many times do I have to say it. Louisville is very very very bad at football this year and the past several years. Glenoak is also not good. They just aren’t as bad as Louisville. The Federal league is down this year outside of McK.
  7. M

This guys camping in the Louisville thread because if he goes into the Federal league thread he knows he’ll get punked. 14-0 at half against an awful Louisville team is embarrassing.
  8. M

Trust me, if they were any good, they would have been up by more that 7-0 with 1 minute left in the 1st half. The Fed is down this year outside of McKinley.
  9. M

I said they hung with a bad federal league team for the first half. It was 7-0 until 33 second left in the half. That is 1 touchdown. Sounds like someone is insecure about their bad federal league team. Took them 3 quarters before they could take control against a bad and depleted Louisville...
  10. M

McDonalds
  11. M

Lookin like a 1 win season for the leopards. They hung with a bad federal team offense for the 1st half, but Louisvilles offense is so bad. Tough for the defense not to give up 500 points.
  12. M

Easy buddy, I just said Glenoak would beat them 35-7. My bad… didn’t know 3-4 was basically undefeated. Louisville sucks. GO just sucks a little less
  13. M

Hey HookEm, my score prediction is 35-7 Glenoak. When I predicted Louisville would go 3-7, I severely underestimated how bad they suck. However, by the looks of it, Glenoak does suck with their 2-6 record. They just suck less than Louisville.
  14. M

What a loser mentality McK93. You probably also agree with giving kids participation trophies. This game isn’t for you. #soft Whoever that guy was, he was right.
  15. M

*Leopards JV beats the Panthers Freshman team after all the JV Panthers dominated Louisvilles varsity in the 2nd half.
  16. M

This is embarrassing. Cancel the program
  17. M

Every couple years Louisville would have a special talent through and a lot of the time they would overlap each other. They would have a supporting cast around them that was very solid. When is the last time you saw a leopard athlete come through that played football like the guys below? They...
  18. M

If the old NBC still existed and the members didn’t get pissed for being too good… the league would be in great shape. Alliance = blowout win for Alliance Marlington = probably a very close game. Canton South = #1 team in their region in D4. Probably would blow Louisville out. West Branch =...
  19. M

What changed from the 2000s to now? They consistently competed with teams like Hoover and Lake. They had battles. People don’t expect them to make runs at state like they did a couple times, but there is a huge difference between what they were and now losing 42-0 to Lake at halftime. Lake isn’t...
  20. M

Urban Meyer could be our coach and we would suck. The program is lacking talent. I like the coach, but no one could win with this.