Search results

1. B

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

Because their a damn college picked squad My point / my opinion on it as well. And I will mention, I freakin respect the heck out of at Ed’s and enjoy streaming / watching them, it’s cracy watching them, it’s just another level. just personally think it would be nice having public play it out...
  2. B

Clinton-Massie Analysis

So join a better league and have more consistent games from week to week . That Anderson here and upper alrington here are doing nothing but proving my point . You forgot fairmont , jv and freshman played fairmont too. They’d fit in perfect with valley view ans waynesville , brookville the...
  3. B

Clinton-Massie Analysis

Goodness , it would benefit them in all sports my guy. Goodness . They can play on small side of the league . Let’s see your math on the small side
  4. B

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

It would be cool if private schools and public school split . St Ed’s just been running the show for a decade + must be nice to have the elite of the elite up there in Cleveland to pick from . Y’all get super excited about beating public schools in the state final.
  5. B

Clinton-Massie Analysis

No , big red wasn’t beating massie. Alters schedule allowed them to continue to climb as the year went on and they peaked at the right time , few weeks earlier and that massie game is a closer one with alter . Massie will be fine, funny how success can have an impact on fans and a community...
  6. B

Clinton-Massie Analysis

If massie would just man up and join the swbl they would be battle tested come week 11. Geographically speaking and competitively speaking they should be in the swbl . Both would benefit from this addition Hoping it happens
  7. B

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Let’s go Spartans !
  8. B

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Score and time ?
  9. B

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

Let’s go knights !
  10. B

Region 16 Final Alter vs Wyoming

Update ?
  11. B

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

We all know how that turned out 🤷🏻‍♂️
  12. B

That would be grea, he’s a stud , I’ve heard a lot about the kid , was disappointing when he chose golf over football from a fan perspective. Our qb and rb chose golf after freshman year back in the day , had ptsd flashbacks 🤣🤣
  13. B

The offense hums better when there is an athlete in there . Benetis is a great kid and comes from a great family , his dad is a hell of a coach man. But , big but here , the offense was more explosive in the past when we had quarterbacks that were mobile , the older Benetis got the less mobile...
  14. B

Bellbrook was in opponent’s territory 5 times last night , came away 1 touchdown . They were insides the 15 3 times , came away with 1 touchdown. They missed a field goal. They fumbled at the 1 yard line going in. Badin was the better team , but Bellbrook did not play their best football last...
  15. B

Indeed a great listen
  16. B

Agree Bellbrook first 5 games they had Tipp , burg and vv and alter Tipp 8-2 won 21-7 Burg 7-3 (played top level in gwoc) loss 14-10 Valley view 9-1 loss 42-21 Alter 7-3 loss 20-13
  17. B

I indeed thought we would be alter. In all truth and I’m sure I’m not alone in this , no excuses but that was probably bellbrooks worse game performance wise on offense all year long . Missed receivers open all night , a key drop in the end zone , penalties . Since that game the team has came a...
  18. B

Correct Covid Home to home so again who ran ? Both teams had 2 year window didn’t reup My point was don’t make the narrative what it’s not alter got their win, wasn’t like the past. We will see them again. I think any bystander that night saw the bellbrook Did Everything they could to give...
  19. B

False , friends with athletic director . It was a 1 year deal on both ends . On top of that makes sense to get gcl rival alter back on schedule over badin for several reasons but most being history and geographically bellbrooks not running from competition, if that’s the case they wouldn’t have...