Search results

1. N

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

"All League" 2024 = "Everybody gets a trophy"..........See Basketball (4 Teams x 5 starters = 20 starters. Number of "All League = ?!)
  2. N

2023 Baseball State Champs

Thanks...........as a GCL Fan/Follower............I'm really impressed by Moeller and X's very, very comprehensive and 'professional' social media presences.......both have multiple high quality daily pictures/posts.............................amazing uses of that resource in today's 'market'.
  3. N

2023 Baseball State Champs

Interesting...............I just went to GCLSports.com and checked the "ALL-Sports Trophy" standings from the last 5 years. I think as Fans we tend to minimize the importance of the "minor" sports = looks like they're the 'great equalizers' vs. complete sports domination by one school on a...
  4. N

SWOH D1 Thread

Love Coach Story's practice strategy of "flooding" the 1st teamers with 'extra' defenders...............brings back memories (but 'only' used 6 or 7!)
  5. N

Pat Kelsey

If I recall he transferred from RB to E his Sr year to fill PG position..........State champs?
  6. N

Saturday Updates 3/16 (23-24 Season)

Incredible high School Game..................wow.
  7. N

St. X. Basketball thread '23-'24

Curious.....I'm fairly familiar with Elder's "feeder" grade schools................athletic wise, does Moeller's location have any nearby grade school(s) comparable to Visitation (seems to be Elder's 'most talented') ?
  8. N

2024 Basketball

A very impressive season.....................wonderful coaching job by "injured" JS and his staff.....................players responded with Pre's "What I have, I gave.........". Thanks to all who kept us old fans 'in the loop'!
  9. N

SWOH D1 Thread

Best Cross-Country B/G Program in Ohio ? Most National Merit Finalists annually? etc...........................
  10. N

High School Sports and the April 8 Eclipse

Franklin County Indiana has been making similar preparations for the last year............all Govt. agencies involved/schools-activities closed/FEMA on notice/etc.etc. For 4 minutes of Eclipse TOTALITY (3:04-3:08) expecting 'massive' influx of 'tourists'/visitors/etc. IF Mother Nature makes it...
  11. N

2024 Basketball

Agree. Disappointed that JS did not yank him for the yapping T; small student section surprised me too. VG job shredding LW's 'catch up' Def.
  12. N

ECC 23-24

Will Milford's 6'9" player's D1 potential be affected by his head=to-head vs. Sycamore/Burgess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just saw the stats.
  13. N

Friday Updates 2/16 (23-24 Season)

Brutal to watch.
  14. N

ECC 23-24

w Wondering what % of athletes at DII schools receive (Full) Scholarships..............do all the H.S. player "signing ceremonies' create the illusion/delusion to parents etc. that ALL these kids are getting 'full ride$'?
  15. N

2024 Basketball

as ridiculous as Parent pre-game 'tunnels' for soccer players(n)
  16. N

One of the dirtiest plays I've ever seen

Agree...........wisdom will hopefully come soon. I realize there are forces pushing him in many directions at a school like X, but he MUST use his first year/season to set the template/expectations for HIS program. I wish him good luck...........X is a goldmine of talent (and challenges).
  17. N

AP Poll (1/15)

Mo Moe beat Elder Friday (D1). St. Xavier on the rise!
  18. N

700 WLW

19. N

top ten greater cincinnati? (records)

shocking............none since 2005...............18 years